Author Topic: Bono face morph through the years.  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Mark72

• Refugee
Bono face morph through the years.
« on: August 22, 2016, 05:13:58 PM »
This is fantastic!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:14:33 PM by Mark72 »

Offline eddyjedi

• Elevated
Re: Bono face morph through the years.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 05:19:16 PM »
It's scary! Bono has a very handsome look between 89-95. He's ageing rapidly now looking at this, poor sod.

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 05:50:09 AM »
Faces rise and faces fall but you go on...and on...and on...

Offline Thunder Peel

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 08:16:33 AM »
That was really cool to watch. The members of U2 have all aged pretty well.

Offline satellitedog

• Child of Grace
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 10:28:59 AM »
Whoa. He aged a lot between TUF and TJT. He looked about 30-32 at 27, and about 40 at 32-33. By Pop he looked in his mid 40s... Then he got a facelift in '98 or so... (Sweetest Thing era) than he aged about 10 years in five, then he seems to have gotten another lift, and has aged another ten years since 360°.

Offline Quester11

• Stateless
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 04:15:07 PM »
He still looks pretty okay considering he's in his mid 50s.

Offline zoo adam

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 11:27:14 AM »
Whoa. He aged a lot between TUF and TJT. He looked about 30-32 at 27, and about 40 at 32-33. By Pop he looked in his mid 40s... Then he got a facelift in '98 or so... (Sweetest Thing era) than he aged about 10 years in five, then he seems to have gotten another lift, and has aged another ten years since 360°.

Have you got a source he had a facelift ? If he was so vain to have a facelift in his 30's, you would think he would be using botox now. But the pictures show he isn't.

In the pop era he looked late 30's, which he was.

Offline Cam501

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 12:02:14 PM »
There was one very briefly shown bearded pic before JT that didn't seem to mesh with the rest of them, but otherwise pretty cool.

Offline satellitedog

• Child of Grace
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 12:17:40 PM »

Have you got a source he had a facelift ? If he was so vain to have a facelift in his 30's, you would think he would be using botox now. But the pictures show he isn't.

I may be wrong about the year, no official source, but there was a photo from the late '90s to early '00s showing the side of his face and there was a very suspect wrinkling around his ears towards the nose. Plus he looked much better in '99 than in '97-98 (minus the hairline and hairstyle). Maybe it's weight fluctuation, maybe it's cosmetics/surgery and lifestyle adjustments...

If he looked late '30s around Popmart, I should consider myself lucky...

Also he very-very likely (to avoid using the word "obviously") had hair transplants, so yeah I think cosmetic stuff matters to him.
And he looked really good before No Line came out compared to Vertigo.

He doesn't use botox I guess because that's  really noticeable after a while, but I do think he had some work done.

Offline zoo adam

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016, 12:56:53 PM »

I may be wrong about the year, no official source, but there was a photo from the late '90s to early '00s showing the side of his face and there was a very suspect wrinkling around his ears towards the nose. Plus he looked much better in '99 than in '97-98 (minus the hairline and hairstyle). Maybe it's weight fluctuation, maybe it's cosmetics/surgery and lifestyle adjustments...

If he looked late '30s around Popmart, I should consider myself lucky...

Also he very-very likely (to avoid using the word "obviously") had hair transplants, so yeah I think cosmetic stuff matters to him.
And he looked really good before No Line came out compared to Vertigo.

He doesn't use botox I guess because that's  really noticeable after a while, but I do think he had some work done.

He's probably had a few nips and tucks over the years. Teeth whitening, minor liposuction under the chin. He's also got a suspicious good head of hair for someone his age. All that's expected for someone in the public eye. He can afford it as well.

It does not look like he had  eyelid surgery. But needs it. His dark glasses cover his eyes virtually all the time, so he may not have bothered. 

But a full scale face lift in his 30's.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:59:36 PM by zoo adam »

Offline zoo adam

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 01:19:27 PM »
Always felt Bono looked his age throughout the years. And well preserved for a rock star. He's avoided the heavy drugs.

Physically he looked quite fit.  I read U2 were engaging in big swimming sessions prior to the Pop tour.

His style has changed as the times have changed. Which could make him look older or younger. The mullet went after Live Aid and his black hair went brown. Whether that made him look older or younger,  it certainly made him look better.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:24:22 PM by zoo adam »

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
  • "And you can dream, so dream out loud."
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 11:09:46 PM »
Love it

Offline Leon70

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2020, 10:05:42 AM »
Does anyone have this video? Would love to see it...

Offline Luzita

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2020, 09:41:04 PM »

Don’t think this is the same video (didn’t see the original) but it’s Bono’s face through the years.

Don’t know what some commentators are talking about with the cosmetic surgery stuff. Looks like natural aging to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline summerholly

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2020, 08:07:51 AM »
Looks like totally normal ageing to me.  Haha some people think he might have hair transplants but I am his age and know quite a few guys around my age with a good full head of hair and who have aged in a similar fashion, no cosmetic surgery or hair transplants lol. Had a few weight fluctuations looking at his face over the years but that is kinda normal too.  I think of late now he is 60 the ageing has accelerated a bit and the smoking and drinking caught up with him but hey again pretty normal!