Author Topic: Vegas - I Heart Radio -- GA CUE? Bunch of other Qs. Matt? Sherry? Tim?  (Read 944 times)

Offline allad1nsane

• Babyface
  • The goal is soul
Hey all -- I've been trying to get a straight answer from AXS, the venue and other contacts and can't for the life of me figure out if I should plan to Q. I have floor seats in section C. AXS/Venue are unclear but AXS seems to think that each floor section is regular GA, NOT seated in rows as indicated.

Anyone (@MattMcGee?) know what's up? Need to know if I need to plan to Q or not.
Also -- considering it looks like there are 7 bands slated that night...with conflicting reports on door times [6:30 on tickets 5:30 from venue] -- anyone know the set order (is Drake closing out or U2). By my math if these are 45 minute sets starting at 7:30 that will have the headliner starting at like 230 am.

They have been advertising "collaborations" a fair amount so I am wondering if some of these will be 1-2 bands sharing a slot.

Any info helpful. Big love U2 fam

Offline widorantes

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Vegas - I Heart Radio -- GA CUE? Bunch of other Qs. Matt? Sherry? Tim?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 11:30:17 AM »
Hi, I'm also going to this gig and I'm looking for info. I have no idea of the Floor situation since I'm on the stands.

What I found out on the length of the sets by each artist is that most get 5 songs, the one before the headliner get about 30 min, and the headliner about 45 min. My best guess is that One Republic, Billy Idol, Sam Hunt, Twenty One Pilots and Sia will get 5 songs each. Drake will get 30 min and U2 will close with a 45 min set. On all the official iHeart sources and the ticket website, U2 is listed first, which means they are the headliners.

The link below shows what transpired last year. It started around 7:40 and Kanye West (headliner) came out at 12:30.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login