Author Topic: Concerts of 2017  (Read 35666 times)

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
Re: Concerts of 2017
« Reply #300 on: March 29, 2017, 01:14:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ATTENTION ROSES FANS WHO WANT TO GO TO HAMPDEN....

Be quick though...
Nice!

Good luck if trying...

Not sure why anyone would want to pay megabucks to see them anymore, particularly as it's just them rehashing the same old.  But good luck with tickets for those who want to go.

People love nostalgia!....

To be fair I am over it now - 2012 Heaton Park when it was THE big reunion was it....after that it's all down hill.

To be fair though the opening bars of Adored and the crowds mental reaction, absolute love mixed in with primal carnage was simply the most elecrtifying atmosphere I have ever been in at a gig - really was incredible.
I get the "over it" sentiment but sometimes nostalgia can be fun, too! (JTT30 anyone?😜)

Nostalgia is ok...i meant i am over it in terms of the roses now....5 years ago it was great - now i am not bothered...

Same as i am not bothered about seeing this JT tour....now a Pop20 tour, well.....

The nice thing about them doing a Pop20 concert would be the chance to see them in such small venues!

I wouldn't worry about that if i was you... the lads told me it will be Europe only anyway...
HAHAHAHA!!!  I'd take POP over JT tour. AND I'd swim over if need be!   (Still gonna catch this one, though😜)

You and riffy can come over in il_capo's private jet.....Father Ted videos as the in flight entertainment.

Only slight worry is I am his pilot....

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2017, 08:57:26 AM »

Be quick though...
Nice!

Good luck if trying...

Not sure why anyone would want to pay megabucks to see them anymore, particularly as it's just them rehashing the same old.  But good luck with tickets for those who want to go.

To be fair I am over it now - 2012 Heaton Park when it was THE big reunion was it....after that it's all down hill.

To be fair though the opening bars of Adored and the crowds mental reaction, absolute love mixed in with primal carnage was simply the most elecrtifying atmosphere I have ever been in at a gig - really was incredible.
I get the "over it" sentiment but sometimes nostalgia can be fun, too! (JTT30 anyone?😜)

Nostalgia is ok...i meant i am over it in terms of the roses now....5 years ago it was great - now i am not bothered...

Same as i am not bothered about seeing this JT tour....now a Pop20 tour, well.....

The nice thing about them doing a Pop20 concert would be the chance to see them in such small venues!

I wouldn't worry about that if i was you... the lads told me it will be Europe only anyway...
HAHAHAHA!!!  I'd take POP over JT tour. AND I'd swim over if need be!   (Still gonna catch this one, though😜)

You and riffy can come over in il_capo's private jet.....Father Ted videos as the in flight entertainment.

I'm in!

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #302 on: March 30, 2017, 05:52:24 PM »

Be quick though...
Nice!

Good luck if trying...

I'm in!

I like your style!

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #303 on: March 30, 2017, 06:03:22 PM »
anyways there's this i saw today. i guess Oldchella is starting a revolution

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • the vaccine for your wack scene
« Reply #304 on: March 31, 2017, 06:24:25 AM »

Offline il_capo

• Child of Grace
« Reply #305 on: March 31, 2017, 02:47:03 PM »

Be quick though...
Nice!

Good luck if trying...

You are not allowed on my jet since last time we flew together you stole the only parachutes on our stricken plane for you and the drinks cabinet: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #306 on: March 31, 2017, 05:36:10 PM »

Be quick though...
Nice!

Good luck if trying...

You are not allowed on my jet since last time we flew together you stole the only parachutes on our stricken plane for you and the drinks cabinet: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:)

I looked like f*** on youtube for that video...to crack a similar joke and couldn't find it..   :(

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
Concerts of 2017
« Reply #307 on: March 31, 2017, 11:10:16 PM »
Last night, I saw Pittsburgh's own rising pop star Daya in concert. This was the last show of her tour and it was a great homecoming. I've listened to her album a couple of times, and it's a pretty solid pop album. She was incredible live, with a great stage presence.

Funny enough, one of my very good friends, who was filming the show, is cousins with her. His dad was working the merch booth.

(No, I didn't meet her, but that would have been cool)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline cocamojoe

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #308 on: April 01, 2017, 05:45:07 AM »
My next concert is these guys: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #309 on: April 05, 2017, 04:31:12 PM »
Odd pairing here:

My local date is July 18, which is another damn Tuesday. If the Femmes really are playing last, however, I might just go to see the Bunnymen and leave after their set.   8)

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #310 on: April 14, 2017, 04:10:56 PM »

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #311 on: April 14, 2017, 04:14:03 PM »

Be quick though...
Nice!

Good luck if trying...

Am I still allowed on your jet? I would save the drinks cabinet, too...well, at least the beer section!

Offline DK46

• Refugee
« Reply #312 on: April 14, 2017, 11:24:45 PM »
My next concert is these guys: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nice, I'm seeing them as well next week.  Very excited!

Offline TheU2Ken

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • To tell the truth, this could be the last time
« Reply #313 on: April 17, 2017, 06:06:48 AM »

OH MY GOD I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #314 on: April 17, 2017, 08:30:28 AM »
Muchos Jealousy....