Author Topic: Concerts of 2017  (Read 38903 times)

Offline LovableLadFromLiverpool

• Babyface
Re: Concerts of 2017
« Reply #330 on: May 08, 2017, 03:30:11 PM »
Seeing Radiohead and Father John Misty in June and then Waxahatchee in September. So excited

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #331 on: May 08, 2017, 05:53:35 PM »
LOVE Waxahatchee! Saw them open for Sleater Kinney(also terrific) a few years ago

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #332 on: May 09, 2017, 08:04:27 AM »
Terrific lineup coming to me locally this Sunday. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope I survive Vancouver GA and get home in time. I'm taking my girls to this. It's my first Catfish concert of 2017! ♥ I like all on this list and some I LOVE! Going into the show, I care least about Fitz and The Tantrums. My youngest is a Jimmy Eat World fan. We have 2 PIT tickets and 2 good seats. I think I'll be in the seats this time.  ;)

Missio - The songs I've heard of theirs are good, diverse. One reminds me a bit of Radiohead, Deep Blue Sea or something like that.
Highly Suspect
♥♥ Catfish and The Bottlemen ♥♥ The Headliners of my ears and heart. Although after seeing KOL for the first time in January, I'm now a big fan.
Fitz and The Tantrums
Jimmy Eat World
Weezer
Kings of Leon

I don't think I'm familiar w/ the openers, Unlikely Candidates.

This summer's concert schedule promises to be as wonderfully hectic as 2015's! I'm ready for the crush!!  :)

Offline LovableLadFromLiverpool

• Babyface
« Reply #333 on: May 09, 2017, 10:28:55 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOVE Waxahatchee! Saw them open for Sleater Kinney(also terrific) a few years ago
Dude her 3 solo albums are 3 of my absolute favourite albums, will never get bored of them. Add to that the fact I also love P.s Eliot and The Ackleys (Her two previous bands) and I might be the biggest fan of Katie Crutchfield in existence. Also really like her twin sister's band, Swearin, and solo work.

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • the vaccine for your wack scene
« Reply #334 on: May 09, 2017, 06:22:30 PM »

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #335 on: May 11, 2017, 12:15:46 PM »
I was supposed to see Catfish and the Bottlemen last Sunday but I'm recovering from a slight head injury. Really bummed.

I have tickets for Mastodon and Eagles of Death Metal tomorrow night, which I'm still planning on going to.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #336 on: May 11, 2017, 12:33:37 PM »
I was supposed to see Catfish and the Bottlemen last Sunday but I'm recovering from a slight head injury. Really bummed.

I have tickets for Mastodon and Eagles of Death Metal tomorrow night, which I'm still planning on going to.

ive been so lucky. in the 17 or so years ive been seeing shows ive never once had to not go cuz of injury or illness

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • the vaccine for your wack scene
« Reply #337 on: May 11, 2017, 12:54:16 PM »

Offline TheU2Ken

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • To tell the truth, this could be the last time
« Reply #338 on: May 11, 2017, 03:24:03 PM »

dang dude that sucks. Hope you get to Mastodon. That show is gonna rock!

3 days of Shaky Knees starts tomorrow. Here's my planned schedule

Friday - Temples > Car Seat Headrest > Highly Suspect > FIDLAR > Cage the Elephant > LCD F******* SOUNDSYSTEM
Saturday - Flagship > Foreign Air >The Revivalists > Catfish and the Bottlemen > Moon Taxi > Nick Murphy > The XX
Sunday - Cloud Nothings > Whitney >Saint Motel > Arkells > Warpaint > Bleachers > Pond > Phoenix

Offline TheU2Ken

« Reply #339 on: May 11, 2017, 03:24:31 PM »
also with me being "in the business" I know of a few announcements for a certain band tomorrow. Will share here then  ;)

Offline TheU2Ken

« Reply #340 on: May 13, 2017, 07:26:15 AM »
also with me being "in the business" I know of a few announcements for a certain band tomorrow. Will share here then  ;)

Parahoy 3!!!!!

Offline Mark72

• Refugee
« Reply #341 on: May 13, 2017, 08:12:15 AM »
So happy. Me and friends got tickets for Glastonbury this year in the final resale. Went last year and throughly enjoyed every moment.
Also bagged Gorillaz tickets in December in Birmingham.

Offline DK46

• Refugee
« Reply #342 on: May 14, 2017, 07:59:21 AM »
I saw Slowdive last weekend, it was an excellent show.  And the new album is great!

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #343 on: May 14, 2017, 08:33:02 AM »
Dude her 3 solo albums are 3 of my absolute favourite albums, will never get bored of them. Add to that the fact I also love P.s Eliot and The Ackleys (Her two previous bands) and I might be the biggest fan of Katie Crutchfield in existence. Also really like her twin sister's band, Swearin, and solo work.
I'll check them out! Thanks! I'd never heard of them until I saw them live me it was terrific! Bought all they had available on vinyl that night.

Offline TheU2Ken

« Reply #344 on: May 15, 2017, 07:17:57 AM »
Shaky Knees 2017 was my favorite festival ever

here's my top 10 sets
1. LCD Soundsystem
2. Phoenix
3. Arkells
4. Car Seat Headrest
5. Catfish and the Battlement