Author Topic: Concerts of 2017  (Read 36261 times)

Offline U2Pride

• Deep In the Heart
  • There's no them, only us.
Re: Concerts of 2017
« Reply #390 on: June 17, 2017, 03:04:57 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw Tool in May.. which is a concert I never thought I'd go to, but they put on an awesome show!
And then there was U2 in Pittsburgh last week.

Labor day weekend will be fun, I'm seeing the Avett Brothers on September 2nd and then U2 again on the 5th!

I really wanted to see Tool. They literally played Pittsburgh two days before U2!!

They were awesome!! The visuals and lasers and all that they had included really cool!

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #391 on: June 17, 2017, 09:29:04 PM »
Paul Weller in October😍😍😍😍

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
Concerts of 2017
« Reply #392 on: June 18, 2017, 06:22:21 PM »
I saw Banks last night. Can't say that I've gone to many indie-pop shows (I don't know how to define her music), but I love her music. She is a real talent for sure, great show!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:24:19 PM by Starman »

Offline Johnny Feathers

• Elevated
« Reply #393 on: June 19, 2017, 09:15:44 AM »
just got back from Metallica. that was amazing! Mix Master Mike was one of the openers and i loved him in the Beastie Boys

I just saw them last night.  Good show!  It was interesting attending a show that's sort of outside my wheelhouse, so to speak.  I felt a bit like a sociologist.  It's interesting how "tribal" rock shows are.

The IMAG screen was incredible, though.  I wonder if it's a similar resolution to U2's on their current tour.  Super-cool intro to One.

Offline TheU2Ken

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • To tell the truth, this could be the last time
« Reply #394 on: June 19, 2017, 09:19:45 AM »
LCD SOUNDSYSTEM IS COMING BACK TO ATLANTA. Cool bands don't skip this city. Screw U2

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #395 on: June 19, 2017, 11:11:22 AM »
just got back from Metallica. that was amazing! Mix Master Mike was one of the openers and i loved him in the Beastie Boys

I just saw them last night.  Good show!  It was interesting attending a show that's sort of outside my wheelhouse, so to speak.  I felt a bit like a sociologist.  It's interesting how "tribal" rock shows are.

The IMAG screen was incredible, though.  I wonder if it's a similar resolution to U2's on their current tour.  Super-cool intro to One.

yes all of One reminded me of Roger Waters Wall tour. i loved it all!

Offline TheU2Ken

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2017, 10:54:37 AM »
so since U2 isn't coming to Atlanta I'm now seeing them in New Orleans. My best friend and his dad are going and I have  free place to stay and we're driving together. Needed to see U2 and Beck together

Offline Marwood

• Stateless
« Reply #397 on: June 21, 2017, 04:05:58 AM »
Booked for LCD Soundsystem at Alexandra Palace, don't really like that place as a venue (that final UK show they did there in 2010 was probably the worst show I saw them do, as much to do with the drunken/drugged up idiots in attendance as much as the venues organisation (or lack of)) but I don't have the funds to go and see them in Amsterdam or Paris so will make do with this - hopefully the weather will be OK for a Friday night in September.

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #398 on: June 21, 2017, 06:42:09 AM »
Just got back from the U2 show in Annapolis! Such a great time. I wish I'd had GA tickets, but even though my heart says yes, my body says no.

I also got to see a local benefit show a few weeks ago, with Jason Mraz, Rob Thomas, Colbie Caillat, and Paul Williams. It was nice.

As far as I know concerts are over for me for this year, but you never know. There's a lot of the year left.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #399 on: June 21, 2017, 10:51:42 AM »
so since U2 isn't coming to Atlanta I'm now seeing them in New Orleans. My best friend and his dad are going and I have  free place to stay and we're driving together. Needed to see U2 and Beck together

Don't forget Cleveland in 1 1/2 weeks. ;)

Offline TheU2Ken

« Reply #400 on: June 21, 2017, 10:55:28 AM »
10 days!!!!!

Offline Johnny Feathers

• Elevated
« Reply #401 on: June 21, 2017, 05:44:23 PM »

yes all of One reminded me of Roger Waters Wall tour. i loved it all!

Did you see they're selling recordings of the shows on their website? I think I'll be buying the Chicago one as a bday gift for my gf....which I'll conveniently be able to enjoy, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline MPare1966

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Trying to throw my arms around the world.
« Reply #402 on: June 22, 2017, 07:34:34 AM »
U2 JT2017 in Toronto tomorrow!

Offline TheU2Ken

« Reply #403 on: June 22, 2017, 08:02:20 AM »
LCD Soundsystem night 2 tickets bought!

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • the vaccine for your wack scene