Author Topic: Shows on Ticketmaster- official announcement posted!!!  (Read 19105 times)

Offline U2Fan

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Everything in the f****** hotel is brown.
Re: Shows on Ticketmaster- official announcement posted!!!
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2017, 12:57:23 PM »
Thanks!  I see it now.  Red Hill!

Offline markt

• Refugee
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2017, 01:08:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How do you know what group you are in?  I see my code, but I don't see any group name.  Confused.

Check your account page, not the tour dates page (where the code is also displayed).

Offline Number1U2fan

• Party Girl/Boy
  • "we're one..but we're not the same..."
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2017, 01:17:49 PM »
Can the presale code only be used for one show? For example say if you buy two tickets to Croke Pk with your code can you use the same code for another city, or do you have to use it in one go?

If you only buy (2) tickets for Croke that leaves you (2) tickets to use with same code for another show. This tour is allowing 4 tickets for presale. Once you use up to 4 tickets you are done.

Offline codeguy

• Elevated
  • If there is a light, don't let it go out
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2017, 01:22:06 PM »
2 Florida dates and no Atlanta. So annoying. Doubt I'll make it
C'mon Ken! Fort Lauderdale is only a $100 flight away and we're UBER/AirBNB central here.

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2017, 01:23:15 PM »
Does anyone know what GA tickets through the presale are going to cost for the US shows? I see a ticket range on ticketmaster, but no mention of specific pricing.

Offline U2Fan

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2017, 01:25:46 PM »
Does anyone know what GA tickets through the presale are going to cost for the US shows? I see a ticket range on ticketmaster, but no mention of specific pricing.

Tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 are on sale Monday, January 16th in Ireland, the UK and Europe and on Tuesday, January 17th in the US and Canada. Ticket prices start at 35.00 / 35.00 / $35.00 with general admission floor tickets at  70.00 / 70.00  / $70.00.

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2017, 01:32:26 PM »

Tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 are on sale Monday, January 16th in Ireland, the UK and Europe and on Tuesday, January 17th in the US and Canada. Ticket prices start at 35.00 / 35.00 / $35.00 with general admission floor tickets at  70.00 / 70.00  / $70.00.

Thank you! I'm guessing fees are on top of that?

Offline U2Fan

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2017, 01:56:59 PM »

Thank you! I'm guessing fees are on top of that?

Yes...fees upon fees on top of that!

Offline jgrooms

• Stateless
  • Hello
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2017, 04:12:08 PM »
Still curious as to what the prices will be for the U.S. shows. Most likely doing regular GA again, but wondering what else they might have in tow....

Interesting that Red Zone appears to be one side of the front stage too, based on that map.

Per Ticketmaster for the Rose Bowl:

6 Ticket Limit - US $35.00 - US $280.00 

Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:14:12 PM by jgrooms »

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2017, 04:21:10 PM »
Still curious as to what the prices will be for the U.S. shows. Most likely doing regular GA again, but wondering what else they might have in tow....

Interesting that Red Zone appears to be one side of the front stage too, based on that map.

Per Ticketmaster for the Rose Bowl:

6 Ticket Limit - US $35.00 - US $280.00 

Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.

I just looked up the Coldplay concert at Soldier Field for comparison's sake, it looks like there is a $3 facility charge, $13.05 service fee, and $0.85 tax on a $96 ticket. I'm guessing it'd be slightly less than this for the GA tickets, so you're probably looking at $85 per ticket with fees included.

Offline dwaltman

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2017, 05:01:17 PM »
Does anyone know the price of GA tickets and RZ tickets? Why not release the prices immediately?

I've skimmed through so much stuff I don't recall where I read something about GA zones.  Now I can't find it and doesn't appear to be any evidence of it on Ticketmaster.

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2017, 05:23:41 PM »
Does anyone know the price of GA tickets and RZ tickets? Why not release the prices immediately?

I've skimmed through so much stuff I don't recall where I read something about GA zones.  Now I can't find it and doesn't appear to be any evidence of it on Ticketmaster.

GA tickets are $70 + fees. Red Zone hasn't been announced yet, but I'm guessing it's at least $250 much like the 360 tour.

Offline il_capo

• Child of Grace
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2017, 06:29:38 PM »

GA tickets are $70 + fees. Red Zone hasn't been announced yet, but I'm guessing it's at least $250 much like the 360 tour.

Wonder why UK GA tickets are $95 when GA at the USA shows is $25 cheaper. 

Offline dwaltman

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2017, 09:24:52 AM »

Where are you finding these numbers?  I haven't seen anything specific to seat locations and pricing. 

Offline jsrmiyares

• Babyface
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2017, 09:57:08 AM »
QUESTION?   I've been fan club member, off and on, since Propaganda days.  Labeled as "Red Hill Group", but if I recall in the past they would have already emailed me my "pre-sale code", or is that the long code they have listed in my account that I use on the Ticketmaster website?  Has anyone gotten an email with their code or has everyone had to log into their U2.com account to receive it?

Any help or headsup would be greatly appreciated.