Author Topic: 30th Anniversary, Tour - New Box Set?  (Read 1952 times)

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
Re: 30th Anniversary, Tour - New Box Set?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 11:27:39 PM »
^ Periscope is how I got to listen to the full Dreamforce concert in real time. It was a great quality audio stream and very awesome to listen to.

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
Re: 30th Anniversary, Tour - New Box Set?
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 04:17:23 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really, really hope there is a dvd done of TJT 2017...it's the only way I'll get to see it!!!

If you install the Periscope ap on your phone or computer you will be able to watch The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 in real time. You may also chat with other U2 fans during the scopes. Concert goers use the ap to video and broadcast the concert from their position in the stadium for as long as they want. Some scopers scope the entire concert some only one song. It gets to be a lot of fun running around in the scopes finding the best feeds or friends you have that at the concert. I have met people the world over and consider them more like U2family than just friends.
Thanks for this info, but I am SO far behind in the tech world. I only have an old, old flip phone  that can't do any tricks, and a very old laptop that barely breathes anymore. I did get a tablet for Christmas, but can't figure out how most of it works. I know, I know, what a loser, huh?
But, a happy loser...I don't let the lack of tech bother me much. I can get to youtube on my tab, and will follow the tour there. But, again, thanks.
Oh, back to modify this...can my tablet get the periscope app? Is it free?