Author Topic: Did ANYBODY get Chi GA??  (Read 1312 times)

Offline achtung jeff

• Wanderer
Did ANYBODY get Chi GA??
« on: January 11, 2017, 09:46:00 AM »
Nobody in my posse got Chicago GA, and only a few of us were even *offered* tix.

Sadly, I didn't bring my presale A Game today (pretty rusty since 360 tix sales) and even though I had a browser and a tablet up and running, I didn't think to use the app till 9:20 or so. Also didn't read the separate wifi/internet connection tip till 9:40... Derp!

So.... Anyone here score GA?

Fun fact: after this morning I believe I can now identify every store front, street sign and body of water anywhere on Earth.

Offline trevgreg

• Running to Stand Still
Re: Did ANYBODY get Chi GA??
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:57:24 AM »
I was able to get one after I refreshed my Chrome tab shortly after 9. Fairly painless for me, although a friend texted me afterward saying he was unable to get a GA for Chicago. Guess I was a lucky one...?

Offline trevgreg

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 10:08:58 AM »
Everyone still wanting GA for this show... try for GA on the Ticketmaster app. I'm still able to pull some up for Chicago using the code.

Offline Huey1202

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 10:28:01 AM »
Hi, I was able to get GA tickets to Chicago and just want to share my experience.  I was initially unsuccessful when I first logged into Ticketmaster at 9am but I kept looking periodically for nearly 2 hours and finally the GA seats showed up!  So my recommendation is not give up because it appears that they are releasing the GA tickets in small batches.

Offline trevgreg

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 10:30:07 AM »
Yep. Just posted in the other thread that they're coming up for me still. Keep trying if you haven't had luck yet!

Offline superstar905

• Stateless
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 10:34:42 AM »
what tip for seperate wifi/internet?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nobody in my posse got Chicago GA, and only a few of us were even *offered* tix.

Sadly, I didn't bring my presale A Game today (pretty rusty since 360 tix sales) and even though I had a browser and a tablet up and running, I didn't think to use the app till 9:20 or so. Also didn't read the separate wifi/internet connection tip till 9:40... Derp!

Fun fact: after this morning I believe I can now identify every store front, street sign and body of water anywhere on Earth.

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 10:48:03 AM »
Are GA tickets still showing up for people for Chicago? I'm in the second presale group and am pretty anxious. I find it hard to believe that all tickets would sell out to such a limited number of people (long-time subscribers).

Offline trevgreg

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 10:52:22 AM »
GA still coming up via the app for me.

Offline savoyard

• Babyface
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 11:18:31 AM »
No luck for me either. I've been trying since 9. I also tried Cleveland to test and was able to get GA tickets.
I've tried the phone app, multiple browsers, clearing my cache etc. I do get section 436, but I want GA tickets.

Right now I'm getting the Searching...sit tight, but this has been going for a while and nothing happens.

Offline savoyard

• Babyface
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 11:26:38 AM »
Update! Finally got them! I was trying everything for hours.

On this last try it was on "Searching...sit tight" for a long time and then finally went through.

Offline achtung jeff

• Wanderer
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 11:46:25 AM »
Thanks everybody!

I just tried again using app. I am now the happy owner of GA tix. :)

See you in line! ;D

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 11:47:48 AM »
Thanks everybody!

I just tried again using app. I am now the happy owner of GA tix. :)

See you in line! ;D

Awesome! Glad to hear you guys were able to get through, gives me hope for tomorrow.  :)

Offline achtung jeff

• Wanderer
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 11:49:02 AM »

Make sure your phone/tablet is NOT using the same wireless network as your PC if you're using multiple devices. TM may be filtering IPs.

Offline spfantome

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2017, 11:52:49 AM »
I was finally able to get Chicago GA at 11 after trying repeatedly all morning.

Anyone know the difference between GAFL9 and GAFL10?

I was searching for Red Zone tickets but think I only got regular GA...how do you know?

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 11:53:19 AM »

Make sure your phone/tablet is NOT using the same wireless network as your PC if you're using multiple devices. TM may be filtering IPs.

Yup, which means if you're trying from a tablet or phone, go into your wireless settings and turn wifi off. That forces it to use 3G/4G connection instead with a different IP.

Posted this in another thread, but what was the cost of each GA ticket for this show with the fees included?