Author Topic: Did ANYBODY get Chi GA??  (Read 1324 times)

Offline achtung jeff

• Wanderer
Re: Did ANYBODY get Chi GA??
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 12:23:56 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what tip for seperate wifi/internet?

Nobody in my posse got Chicago GA, and only a few of us were even *offered* tix.

Sadly, I didn't bring my presale A Game today (pretty rusty since 360 tix sales) and even though I had a browser and a tablet up and running, I didn't think to use the app till 9:20 or so. Also didn't read the separate wifi/internet connection tip till 9:40... Derp!

So.... Anyone here score GA?

Fun fact: after this morning I believe I can now identify every store front, street sign and body of water anywhere on Earth.
Make sure your phone/tablet is NOT using the same wireless network as your PC if you're using multiple devices. TM may be filtering IPs.

Yup, which means if you're trying from a tablet or phone, go into your wireless settings and turn wifi off. That forces it to use 3G/4G connection instead with a different IP.

Posted this in another thread, but what was the cost of each GA ticket for this show with the fees included?
I paid $87.85 apiece.

Offline synthysys

• Babyface
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 01:38:58 PM »
what tip for seperate wifi/internet?

Nobody in my posse got Chicago GA, and only a few of us were even *offered* tix.

Sadly, I didn't bring my presale A Game today (pretty rusty since 360 tix sales) and even though I had a browser and a tablet up and running, I didn't think to use the app till 9:20 or so. Also didn't read the separate wifi/internet connection tip till 9:40... Derp!

So.... Anyone here score GA?

Fun fact: after this morning I believe I can now identify every store front, street sign and body of water anywhere on Earth.
Make sure your phone/tablet is NOT using the same wireless network as your PC if you're using multiple devices. TM may be filtering IPs.

Yup, which means if you're trying from a tablet or phone, go into your wireless settings and turn wifi off. That forces it to use 3G/4G connection instead with a different IP.

Posted this in another thread, but what was the cost of each GA ticket for this show with the fees included?
I paid $87.85 apiece.

Update - just puled two GA Field for Solider Field at 2:36 PM Central Time

Offline achtung child

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2017, 02:22:31 PM »
Let us also not forget there will likely be ticket drops the day of on the TM app, as it was with the last tour.

Offline weinerdog

• Stateless
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 02:40:23 PM »
I just pulled a Chicago GA on the mobile app - keep trying!!!

Offline ADDinChicago

• Babyface
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 01:52:28 AM »
I got 3 Field right away at 9am (and this was after accidentally selecting 4). I hit refresh on FireFox right as their little clock on the site counted down to 0:00. I've found that usually when Ticketmaster's site auto "refreshes" to the sale page after the clock counts down that it doesn't display and the little wheel just keeps spinning.

As others have said, keep trying during your presale. Yes, the allotment will sell out, but they do pop up here and there as other orders are filter, duplicates are canceled, etc.

Offline ADDinChicago

• Babyface
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2017, 01:57:01 AM »
I was finally able to get Chicago GA at 11 after trying repeatedly all morning.

Anyone know the difference between GAFL9 and GAFL10?

I was searching for Red Zone tickets but think I only got regular GA...how do you know?

The "GAFL9", "GAFL10", etc. is just an inventory number for ticketmaster. Mine say "GAFL5". It's all just standard GA. If you paid $90 per ticket, that's just regular GA I believe.