Author Topic: No Red Zone available!  (Read 1016 times)

Offline u2fanaticforever

• Babyface
No Red Zone available!
« on: January 12, 2017, 07:19:07 AM »
Logged on at 9am and tried a handful of cities and NO Red Zones available today for Wires group. I'm so outraged.  I will keep trying through out the day, but I find it totally unfair to not release any for this second group. 

Offline mcpaulson22

• Babyface
  • Ill see you again when the stars fall from the sky
Re: No Red Zone available!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 08:31:04 AM »
Keep in mind it's local to the show's venue. For example, the Rose Bowl won't open up until 9am Pacific Time. Since I live in the Rocky Mountain time zone, I'll check for tickets at 10am.

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 08:43:48 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Logged on at 9am and tried a handful of cities and NO Red Zones available today for Wires group. I'm so outraged.  I will keep trying through out the day, but I find it totally unfair to not release any for this second group. 

RedZone may have been the only group that was exhausted yesterday. I had one and lost it due to a TM glitch, and then they were gone, so not everyone got one yesterday. It is possible some could show up Monday, but I really doubt it. That's a limited number anyway.

Offline ultraviolet86

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 09:33:23 AM »
Also keep in mind that VIP and Red Zone packages were available to both groups yesterday. I'm in the Wires group and was able to get Red Zone tickets for Pasadena using my code yesterday. So were many others in the Wires group. The VIP/Red Zone presale was clearly considered a separate presale with no distinction of groups, but that was never properly communicated to members of the fan club unfortunately.

Offline u2fanaticforever

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 09:35:46 AM »
I wish they made that clear as I have been waiting to buy those tickets!  So frustrating to say the least. I wonder if any will be left for general sale next week. I have to believe yes, unless that is wishful thinking.

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 09:47:04 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish they made that clear as I have been waiting to buy those tickets!  So frustrating to say the least. I wonder if any will be left for general sale next week. I have to believe yes, unless that is wishful thinking.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Given the demand, I think U2 probably let 'us' have most of those RZ tickets, but here's hoping!