Author Topic: Is Amsterdam venue a 360 event?  (Read 852 times)

Offline Tuur07

• Babyface
Is Amsterdam venue a 360 event?
« on: January 13, 2017, 02:11:43 PM »
I noticed during the presale for Amsterdam that there are tickets available in all area's behind the stage. Price = 38,50. Does this mean that Amsterdam is different from the other venues? I mean: in other cities these kind of tickets are not available. For instance Brussels or Berlin.
Anyone else noticed this?

Offline flowtheman

• Babyface
  • Even better than the real thing.
Re: Is Amsterdam venue a 360 event?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 02:42:55 PM »
I could imagine that the stadium roof is wide enough to cover the stage, so the stage will not need its own roof in certain venues. Without that, the stage can bee seen from behind in that venues. Just a guess...

Offline Tuur07

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 03:27:20 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I could imagine that the stadium roof is wide enough to cover the stage, so the stage will not need its own roof in certain venues. Without that, the stage can bee seen from behind in that venues. Just a guess...
Indeed....Amsterdam Arena has a roof that covers the stadium. I think this means screens hanging from the roof above the "Joshua Tree"-stage.

Waffles

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 04:01:16 PM »
Indeed....Amsterdam Arena has a roof that covers the stadium. I think this means screens hanging from the roof above the "Joshua Tree"-stage.

So in other words, your eyes paying to be in a venue to watch a TV...

Offline Tuur07

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 10:25:41 AM »

So in other words, your eyes paying to be in a venue to watch a TV...
ZOO TV ;)