Author Topic: $35.00 Joshua Tree Tour Tickets  (Read 1145 times)

Offline SaintGutFree

• Stranger in a Strange Land
$35.00 Joshua Tree Tour Tickets
« on: January 16, 2017, 02:52:16 PM »
Good Afternoon,

My ten year old son and I will be attending the Tampa show in June. This will be his first U2 show. In the past I was able to utilize fan club presales, etc., but I'm on a tight budget this year.

As you know, tickets go live tomorrow morning. Ticketmaster lists the price range starting at $35.00. I was wondering, though, if anyone who participated in the pre-sale knows if the $35.00 seats are strictly "nose bleed" seats, or does each level of each stadium have $35.00 tickets scattered throughout?

We're going to have a great time regardless. Was just curious.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:06:53 PM by SaintGutFree »

Waffles

Re: $35.00 Joshua Tree Tour Tickets
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 03:11:21 PM »
From what I've seen, they're nosebleeds all the way on the other side of the stadium. If you really want to go but can't afford anything else, these are what they're there for. $100 seats are a little better but I've seen some mixed in with the $35

Offline eddyjedi

• Elevated
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:16:50 PM »
Can you get GA tickets? They are the best. Sitting down is lame.

Offline EducateMyMind

• Wanderer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 03:36:11 PM »
I'm bringing my 6-year old daughter to the show, so I got the $35 seats. While I want her to enjoy it, I didn't want to spend a ton of money since she is so young. From what I could tell, this price was only at the opposite end of the stadium from the stage. Think about a football field. They would be the sections around the end zone starting about halfway up the upper level. During the pre-sale, I wasn't allowed to pick my exact seats, but when I checked after, it looked like about ten rows down from my seats, the price went up to $100 (still in the upper level).

Good luck!

Waffles

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 04:29:33 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm bringing my 6-year old daughter to the show, so I got the $35 seats. While I want her to enjoy it, I didn't want to spend a ton of money since she is so young. From what I could tell, this price was only at the opposite end of the stadium from the stage. Think about a football field. They would be the sections around the end zone starting about halfway up the upper level. During the pre-sale, I wasn't allowed to pick my exact seats, but when I checked after, it looked like about ten rows down from my seats, the price went up to $100 (still in the upper level).

Good luck!

U2 always takes their sound seriously so you're guaranteed the same amazing sound no matter where you are. Have fun!

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 06:58:27 PM »
You get to sit down and that is pretty cool. I bought two nosebleeds for Toronto for family for 35.00.

Offline McSwilly

• Refugee
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 07:31:45 PM »
They are nosebleed, however some of them are in the first few rows up top and not so bad in a nice stadium