Author Topic: Toronto general sale disaster  (Read 1989 times)

Offline mariamontreal

• Running to Stand Still
  • She moves in mysterious ways
Re: Toronto general sale disaster
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 05:28:24 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
so I got 4 GAs for Toronto, 4 GA's for Chicago, and for both shows I could have bought tons of seats.  There was plenty of advice on these forums that tickets were going to drop throughout the day and while I was nervous about missing out, it turned out to be true.

Also, i came on these forums a few times to advise of new ticket releases including GA's.   If you didn't come back to check or heed the advice of others, then I guess it sucks to not have tickets to these shows.

I personally think the way Toronto was done, was brilliant.  More tickets in the hands of fans that scalpers.

There's no need to berate people for not getting tickets. You got tickets, that's great for you. Clearly others didn't have as much luck. There's no need to condescend to them. Clearly they tried and had different results.

I was lucky enough to get some tickets for my city, but the process definitely wasn't easy or intuitive (i.e. being told by TM that tickets weren't available and then trying over and over again for two hours until something finally came up) and seems like it could have easily gone another way, so I have sympathy for you Toronto folks!
Thanks for your compassion for members like myself who could not get Toronto tickets I will be missing this tour and believe me I tried. I am still trying but the resale prices are too expensive for my budget factoring in airplane and hotel. I have no car. I have to wait for next tour hopefully there will be one. I live in Montreal so I hope if they tour again it's arenas.

Offline danielww2000

• Babyface
Re: Toronto general sale disaster
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 06:53:29 PM »
I'd wait as another Toronto date should drop.