Author Topic: GA5 Seating in Cleveland  (Read 758 times)

Offline italoman

• Stranger in a Strange Land
GA5 Seating in Cleveland
« on: January 17, 2017, 02:00:14 PM »
Just wondering Section GA5 in First Energy Cleveland is that the RedZone...as I got this tickets as a gift from some one and was told they were Redzone?

Offline weinerdog

• Stateless
Re: GA5 Seating in Cleveland
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 02:09:51 PM »
No, those are standard GA tix. The '5' is just for their accounting purposes. Red Zone tickets are all will call as far as I know.

Offline italoman

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 07:23:26 AM »
So what your telling me that this is GA not Redzone...when she purchased them she had clicked on Redzone...and she purchased them in presale under red hill group...now tickets don't even tell me a gate entry>

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 07:56:18 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So what your telling me that this is GA not Redzone...when she purchased them she had clicked on Redzone...and she purchased them in presale under red hill group...now tickets don't even tell me a gate entry>

If it cost $70, it is a GA. If it was $280, it was RZ. That was somewhat confusing, as you could check $70 and RedZone at the same time. There were initially rumors of people getting RZ for $70, but I think they have been explained and debunked.

I was in the Red Hill group as well, and I didn't get RZ.

Offline ADDinChicago

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 11:14:57 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even if you click on RZ, once the site searches and those are unavailable, regular GA will pop up and offer you those instead (with a small blurp that tells you that). If she didn't stop and read that and just clicked on what popped up (the $70 tickets), that's most likely happened. Have her check her TM.com order page listing.