Author Topic: Credit card entry question  (Read 1288 times)

Offline joecamp5513

• Babyface
Credit card entry question
« on: January 17, 2017, 09:35:08 PM »
Sorry if there is a post on this already, but I ended up with two Red Zone tix on presale and 2 ga's today..all for the Rose Bowl. My wife is coming into the Red Zone with me and my friends will be regular GA. Problem is I bought them with my credit card.  Do I have to enter with my friends once I get them scanned in, or can I swipe my card with security when my friends get to him/her, and then head off?

Waffles

Re: Credit card entry question
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 09:58:20 PM »
Please tell me what time you bought the tickets and if you used app or pc? I was DESPERATE to score RZ today but TM kept saying no tickets available at exactly 10...

Anyways this seems tricky for you. I believe you have to meet with a RZ coordinator to check in and go through RZ stuff. They are seperate entrances. The only thing I can think of is you guys enter RZ then have your friends come over to the RZ entrance and you hand them your card. But then this gets in the way of queuing for your friends since they'll have to leave the line to get your card. So I don't think they should bother queuing at all.

Offline joecamp5513

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 11:01:14 PM »
I used the chrome browser. Got the RZ in the presale, GA today.

We might or might not que. That's why I want to scan them in and then head into RZ. Probably have to check with the venue.

Waffles

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 11:08:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I used the chrome browser. Got the RZ in the presale, GA today.

We might or might not que. That's why I want to scan them in and then head into RZ. Probably have to check with the venue.

Wires or hill presale?

Offline joecamp5513

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 11:34:22 PM »
Wires

Offline reeveb

• Babyface
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 02:17:00 AM »
Whomever has the card has to be at the gate to let full party in - regardless of where they are sitting / standing. Once cc is scanned every one in that group gets a normal ticket to ID / further prove their respective seat for event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline coldrain85

• Babyface
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 10:29:14 AM »
Sorry if there is a post on this already, but I ended up with two Red Zone tix on presale and 2 ga's today..all for the Rose Bowl. My wife is coming into the Red Zone with me and my friends will be regular GA. Problem is I bought them with my credit card.  Do I have to enter with my friends once I get them scanned in, or can I swipe my card with security when my friends get to him/her, and then head off?

If logistics become a problem you can hand your friends your credit card so they can use it to access GA. You only need the credit card used to purchase the tickets. The attendant swipes it and the machine spits out receipts that act as your ticket. You do not need ID for paperless tickets. They will not ask you for ID, just the credit card.

You will need your ID to get your red zone tickets from will call. They are traditional hard tickets. They are not paperless so you don't need your credit card to pick them up.

Offline joecamp5513

• Babyface
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 01:51:47 AM »

If logistics become a problem you can hand your friends your credit card so they can use it to access GA. You only need the credit card used to purchase the tickets. The attendant swipes it and the machine spits out receipts that act as your ticket. You do not need ID for paperless tickets. They will not ask you for ID, just the credit card.

You will need your ID to get your red zone tickets from will call. They are traditional hard tickets. They are not paperless so you don't need your credit card to pick them up.

Thanks for filling me in with that. I didn't know that they give you the hard tickets.