Author Topic: WTF?!?!  (Read 1457 times)

Offline edge726

• Babyface
WTF?!?!
« on: January 23, 2017, 08:38:51 AM »
8,000 tickets on StubHub for MetLife 2.

Holy hell! That's crazy!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Scalpers will feel it on show day. Unless demand really is that high. Damn.

Offline Thunder Peel

• Up With the Sun
Re: WTF?!?!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:43:32 AM »
Demand is likely that high. That's why they keep doing it.

Offline SlyDanner

• Precious Stone
  • A white dope on punk staring into the flash.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 10:43:37 AM »
well, this is a good sign.  Even thought it was frustrating for many folks to not get tickets when the on-sale began.  Hopefully other venues will also have scalpers puking up their bad bets and more fans can get to see these shows at reasonable $$$ maybe even below FV.

Offline AchtungPop

• Staring at the Sun
  • Walk On
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 01:59:10 PM »
Still don't understand how. Unable to sell my tickets if I wanted to, so how do they? They all bought pre-paid cards ahead of time, without knowing how much tickets cost?

Offline Johnny Feathers

• Elevated
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 02:22:16 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still don't understand how. Unable to sell my tickets if I wanted to, so how do they? They all bought pre-paid cards ahead of time, without knowing how much tickets cost?

I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm curious how you're not able to sell your tickets.  I mean, there's not really anything prohibiting you from doing that, is there?

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 02:24:46 PM »

I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm curious how you're not able to sell your tickets.  I mean, there's not really anything prohibiting you from doing that, is there?

I am guessing the poster was talking about the paperless tickets, but they actually can be sold, but only through TM's resale site, supposedly.

Offline weinerdog

• Stateless
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 02:44:43 PM »

I am guessing the poster was talking about the paperless tickets, but they actually can be sold, but only through TM's resale site, supposedly.

I doubt anyone can sell paperless through there either. The "Sell" button might be visible, but when clicking it on a paperless order I'd wager it will then display something like "The artist doesn't allow resale for this event"

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 02:54:50 PM »

TM resale site just as bad. Cleveland price range $425(nosebleeds) to $1500(lower bowl).  I was shut out on all sales and immediately transferred to resale ticket page on TM. Stub Hub/Craigslist both filled with resale tickets as well.  Frustrating to say the very least.  As I'd have to travel four hours, pay for hotel, etc., I'm a bit skittish even if prices come down at the last minute. Huge bummer.

Offline Johnny Feathers

• Elevated
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 05:32:52 PM »
Cash or trade dot org. People looking to sell at face value, or trade for other tickets. I sold a pair of tix there a few years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 07:04:43 PM »
Cash or trade dot org. People looking to sell at face value, or trade for other tickets. I sold a pair of tix there a few years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tip!