Author Topic: how much time do you spend with earbuds in/headphones on when out in public?  (Read 575 times)

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • the vaccine for your wack scene
Personally, I never listen to music on headphones/earbuds unless I'm recording, but this ain't about me.

How 'bout you? On your commute, walking or biking around your city/town? While on a flight? On a hike or camping? At the gym?

Every day, or just workdays?

The floor is yours.

Offline Canadanne

• Running to Stand Still
  • The Devil has all the best tunes...
I would never want to do that. Apart from the safety issues of potentially not hearing what's going on around me, it would drive me crazy listening to music in a public place where I couldn't sing along!

Offline poppyann

• Elevated
  • Only U2
I used to wear ear phones all the time listening to music on public transport, but I suppose as you get older, things change, so no, not me anymore, I tend to like to hear whats going on around me..:)

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
Mostly I only wear headphones when I'm working out and can't have the cd player or dvd player/tv on for some reason. Never in public. Don't even own earbuds.
Well, I also wear headphones when I want to REALLY hear the music...sometimes it's better than just the speakers...but not always...just depends. But again, never in public.