Author Topic: U2 Setlist Fantasy Draft - Season 2  (Read 3047 times)

Offline ZEROpartII

• Child of Grace
Re: U2 Setlist Fantasy Draft - Season 2
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2017, 12:57:44 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Man, season two was HARD! If you don't repeat any songs from season one, it's hard...and I think that means season three is gonna be really tough...

It will be 21 with the cover song.  4 song encore.

Like I said frame it as U2. Start high energy. Then slow down. Get an anthem leading to the encore.

The encore is where your wildest dreams come alive.

It's like a football team. As you draft be thinking of your ideal positions (opener, closer, main set ender, the hold your lighter up song, the surprise rarity). Gotta have a balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WookieeWarrior10

« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2017, 03:26:32 PM »
Man, season two was HARD! If you don't repeat any songs from season one, it's hard...and I think that means season three is gonna be really tough...
Well, you can use songs from the previous seasons. What you can't do is select songs currently chosen for that particular draft.

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2017, 03:48:55 PM »
Well, you can use songs from the previous seasons. What you can't do is select songs currently chosen for that particular draft.
cool...that'll help

Offline ZEROpartII

• Child of Grace
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2017, 07:34:00 PM »

Every time we do it is a clean slate.  You can pick your faves over and over if you like.  I had EBTTRT and God Part II both times.