Author Topic: U2 Joshua Tree 2017 WOMENS Merch  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Ultra Detergent

• Babyface
  • Uncertainty can be a guiding light
Re: U2 Joshua Tree 2017 WOMENS Merch
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 10:42:18 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I only looked at the women's shirt with the gold tree last night and it was child-sized even in XL (the largest size they had). I am 5'8" and 160lbs so definitely not petite but I wouldn't call myself large either.

IKR, It's like they size their women's wear based on the Trip Thru Your Wires on-screen cowgirl.
I ended up getting the white motel 2XL and I'm pretty much same height/weight as you...

My husband just informed me that he read that lasso girl is actually Edge's wife. And that screen is so high def that we could see her underarm stubble yesterday!

Offline AllThoseThingsILove

• Party Girl/Boy
  • "as a ninja hits the ground..." ;)
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2017, 12:45:46 AM »
I only looked at the women's shirt with the gold tree last night and it was child-sized even in XL (the largest size they had). I am 5'8" and 160lbs so definitely not petite but I wouldn't call myself large either.

IKR, It's like they size their women's wear based on the Trip Thru Your Wires on-screen cowgirl.
I ended up getting the white motel 2XL and I'm pretty much same height/weight as you...

My husband just informed me that he read that lasso girl is actually Edge's wife.

Then lets get Morleigh a sandwich ;)

[/quote]
 And that screen is so high def that we could see her underarm stubble yesterday!
[/quote]

I noticed that, too! So critical I am...

Offline Loewei44

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2019, 03:14:18 AM »
As I go for a run in the morning time I like to be very cozy so I wear my comfortable Alo leggings along with the tank top layered up with a workout jacket. I remove the layers as my body warms up. Most of my clothing is from the brand Alo yoga because of its top notch quality.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 10:20:14 PM by Loewei44 »