Author Topic: Encoure songs (slight Spoiler) - End on a high note please!  (Read 467 times)

Offline Cjpink

• Stranger in a Strange Land
With regard to the encore songs - now I see why all of the "complaints" or disappointment in the Vancouver and Santa Clara threads. I believe every concert should end on a high note - or at least semi-popular song.  After they ended the night with "I Will Follow in Seattle", I was hopeful they learned their lesson from the reaction in Vancouver, but didn't end Santa Clara with that song.  I sure hope they end the Rose Bowl shows with something a little better than a new song no one has heard of....  Maybe those in the GA section along the rail can bring a poster or something! :-)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 03:25:40 PM by Cjpink »

Offline Number1U2fan

• Party Girl/Boy
  • "we're one..but we're not the same..."
Re: Encoure songs (slight Spoiler) - End on a high note please!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:09:17 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With regard to the encore songs - now I see why all of the "complaints" or disappointment in the Vancouver and Santa Clara threads. I believe every concert should end on a high note - or at least semi-popular song.  After they ended the night with "I Will Follow in Seattle", I was hopeful they learned their lesson from the reaction in Vancouver, but didn't end Santa Clara with that song.  I sure hope they end the Rose Bowl shows with something a little better than a new song no one has heard of....  Maybe those in the GA section along the rail can bring a poster or something! :-)

Amen.

I read that fans were heading towards the exits during SC show in roads of hundreds. End the night with a rocker like Seattle got!!! Seattle by far the best show so far.