Author Topic: U2 to NZ  (Read 2080 times)

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
Re: U2 to NZ
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 10:56:33 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Be interesting if they combined one of the original ideas of the SOI tour here... different shows each night in each city... night 1, TJT. Night 2, SOE - They'd make a fortune, could double their tour revenue almost guaranteed and simplify their schedule.  Stay in each city for a week. 1 day set up, 4 nights alternating shows, 2 days off.. rinse, repeat.  It would also be a first.  I can't think of any band who, essentially, toured two albums at the same time.  Being creative with your production design, the staging and visuals could be unique each night as well.  Would get them lots of press, get their fans off their back and please all the fans in the regions of the world they don't get to much. A win, win, win.

Hey U2, if you need more management ideas let me know I'd be happy to come on and consult to get you out of your box.
omg! If they played 4 nights here, my credit card would faint! I'd have to sell my car!

Offline jgrooms

• Stateless
  • Hello
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 02:07:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
omg! If they played 4 nights here, my credit card would faint! I'd have to sell my car!

I rest my case.  :)

Offline jgrooms

• Stateless
  • Hello
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 02:10:02 PM »
Or, for the regions who didn't get SOI.. A 4 night run of TJT, SOI, SOE, a wildcard show (perhaps a best of all 3 nights)..  The production is already done for 2 of those shows, just add SOE and hit the road guys.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:11:50 PM by jgrooms »