Author Topic: Merch: So what'd you get?  (Read 388 times)

Offline Johnny Feathers

• Elevated
Merch: So what'd you get?
« on: June 05, 2017, 01:25:45 PM »
I picked up the program--I have to, I have them all going back to Zoo TV--and I broke down and bought my first U2 concert t-shirt since Elevation, the one with "Soldier Field" and the dates on the back.  What the heck.  It could be my last U2 concert shirt at this point.

I dug the program.  Nice write-up about Bullet the Blue Sky over the years by Gavin Friday.

Offline JohnMegadeth

• Babyface
Re: Merch: So what'd you get?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 02:30:22 PM »
We got shirts, including the venue-specific one for me. The best souvenir I got was this official poster from the pub we ate/drank at before the show. They let me have two of them. One is framed in my office (along with my July 19, 2015 MSG i+e Tour poster), and I sold the other for enough to almost cover both of our tickets.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 03:06:12 PM »
I wanted the Soldier Field shirt, but they sold out quickly, so sadly I'm shirtless as far as merchant is concerned. Maybe I'll get the program.

Offline Johnny Feathers

• Elevated
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 04:13:27 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wanted the Soldier Field shirt, but they sold out quickly, so sadly I'm shirtless as far as merchant is concerned. Maybe I'll get the program.

They ended up selling those kinds of shirts online after 360. You might still luck out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk