Author Topic: New Dates Announced  (Read 9901 times)

Offline U21978man

• Babyface
Re: New Dates Announced
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2017, 12:51:11 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BECK IS OPENING IN THE US. HE BETTER DO THE ATLANTA SHOW

That just took my attending status from "Definitely Maybe" to "HELL YEAH I'M GOING!!!"  I'm already going to the Cleveland show, but Indy is only a 2 hour drive from my house.  So I'm going, but due to current finances I won't be able to buy tickets for awhile.  The good news is that this show probably won't sell out, so I'll probably be able to buy a decent ticket anytime I want.  Doing floor for Cleveland, so will probably do a seat for Indy just for a different experience.  Always have been a casual fan of Beck, and the Sea Change album was life changing for me during my college years.
Regarding the indianapolis show  better check Ticketmaster All GA floor tickets gone ,a lot of the stadium seats are gone too !!! 

Offline World71R

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • It's no secret ambition bites the nails of success
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2017, 01:28:53 PM »
Didn't get GA, but I did get tickets for the Minneapolis show! I'm sooo excited  :D

Offline U21978man

• Babyface
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2017, 01:49:29 PM »
Didn't get GA, but I did get tickets for the Minneapolis show! I'm sooo excited  :D
EXCITED!!  Me too !! GA floor for Louisville this Friday and seats at Indianapolis September 10!!!

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2017, 10:23:36 AM »
I decided to splurge and buy a GA for Detroit. I haven't even figured out the logistics yet, but I can't wait!

Offline GoldenStateGirl

• Stateless
  • As the moon spins around, I need your love
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2017, 10:47:46 AM »
I decided to splurge and buy a GA for Detroit. I haven't even figured out the logistics yet, but I can't wait!
I teach school and have school-aged kids.  So September is a tsunami of activities.  But husband and I went for GA in San Diego (we live in Los Angeles).  The logistics are kind of blowing my mind right now, but I have the summer to figure it out, ha ha.

We haven't had GA tix since 2001, and then we started having kids and bought seats thereafter.  Excited to get back to CHURCH.

Offline NOLA Fly

• Staring at the Sun
  • Feel like trash, You make me feel clean...
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2017, 11:12:25 AM »
Mrs. Fly was on ticket duty, as I was at work. Two floor level seats for NOLA. Price ranges were different than the show in Dallas. More expensive for here. Worth it to see them in my backyard, though.

Offline mariomofo

• Babyface
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2017, 11:22:17 AM »
Got two GA's for San Diego! Saw the first Rose Bowl show and loved it. Was kinda bummed I wasn't gonna get to see the tour a second time. And with Beck opening? Cannot wait!

Also, for anyone already in SD, Ben Folds will be playing the next night (23rd) at the House of Blues. My wife and I saw him last year, and despite not being terribly familiar with his work, were just blown away by his musicianship. Definitely recommend checking him out. I think we're gonna get ourselves a hotel and make it a concert weekend!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 11:27:53 AM by mariomofo »

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2017, 01:58:35 PM »
I teach school and have school-aged kids.  So September is a tsunami of activities.  But husband and I went for GA in San Diego (we live in Los Angeles).  The logistics are kind of blowing my mind right now, but I have the summer to figure it out, ha ha.

We haven't had GA tix since 2001, and then we started having kids and bought seats thereafter.  Excited to get back to CHURCH.

I'll be back at college, but fortunately, Detroit is during Labor Day weekend. I could have done the Buffalo show if it wasn't that following Tuesday.

Offline U2Pride

• Deep In the Heart
  • There's no them, only us.
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2017, 08:17:32 PM »
I desperately wanted GA tickets to Buffalo but because of the logistics between work and getting to the stadium it wouldn't be worth it. We settles for seats instead.... maybe some day I'll get GA lol.

Anyways... slightly worried about the Buffalo show in that it will be more casual people and not enough people who actually care due to the fact that they already played in Pittsburgh and Toronto. I'm sure it'll still be fun. I'm hyped anyways because this is the closest they've been to me in a long time.

Offline mikepd

• Stateless
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2017, 11:08:42 AM »
so SA dates already selling out - no surprise- but the US ones haven't yet    Again Europe has had the poor end of this with no dates in some countries and limited shows (1 or 2) in others - yet on recent tours  Europe dates sold out quicker    U2 had better redress this when they tour the new album

Offline Nanda360

• Refugee
  • slow down child let me untie your lace
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2017, 10:07:09 AM »
Got my São Paulo tickets. As a Wire (and not a Red Hill) subscriber, it was not that easy, what a struggle. A lot of system issues with the website tickets seller U2 always tend to choose as their local representatives in Brazil, really poor service  provider. Attempting from 9 am to 1pm, but I could finally make it. See you guys on Oct 21st and hope until there you have awesome news on the development and launch of the new album, after all.