Author Topic: New Dates Announced  (Read 9903 times)

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • the vaccine for your wack scene
Re: New Dates Announced
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2017, 04:57:49 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Boy TM still doesn't show the Detroit show.  Is some other vendor selling it?  I know the Denver show was someone else a few tours ago and was NOT TM.  Anyway, anyone see that shows upcoming sale page?  It is NOT on TM.

The Lions sell their tix online through ticketingdotaxsdotcom; maybe these U2 tickets will be sold through the same site.

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2017, 05:19:42 AM »
Boy TM still doesn't show the Detroit show.  Is some other vendor selling it?  I know the Denver show was someone else a few tours ago and was NOT TM.  Anyway, anyone see that shows upcoming sale page?  It is NOT on TM.

The Lions sell their tix online through ticketingdotaxsdotcom; maybe these U2 tickets will be sold through the same site.

Yep, I think it's directly through whatever ticketing website the Lions/Ford Field use. I don't know how this will effect the prices, maybe a little less? Wondering also if they'll use the electronic ticket service (app on a phone) that Ford Field typically uses or if they'll still do the credit card entry?

Offline jrodr079

• Refugee
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2017, 05:55:59 AM »
Gonna try to make the trip to Minneapolis.  I only used 3 of my 4 pre-sale tickets for Vancouver, but for the life of me, I can't find my dang code.  Anyone know if you're supposed to be able to find it on your u2.com account, or if they're planning on resending members their codes tomorrow?  I certainly hope so.  =/  Having seen the opening show, I'm really looking forward to seeing them again now that they seem to have gotten a bit more into their groove. 

The FAQ's on U2.com have been updated to say if you didn't get four tickets with the presale code, you can use whatever is remaining. I didn't see anything on if they would post the codes again, I should have two tickets left, but don't see the code on my acccount and I'm not sure if I saved it anywhere. I may email them if they don't say anything about it soon.

Yeah, I emailed them this morning and haven't heard anything back yet.  I'll let you know if I do.  I'm hoping they'll send codes out tomorrow to folks who still have tickets left.

RELAX everyone. Codes are not out yet as of 7:55 am .

Offline TheU2Ken

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • To tell the truth, this could be the last time
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2017, 06:23:10 AM »
Heard that in Atlanta Noel will be one of three opening acts, the other 2 being Paramore and 21 pilots.

Is this a joke?
It is. BriscoE knows how to play with my emotions

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2017, 06:38:12 AM »

Yep, I think it's directly through whatever ticketing website the Lions/Ford Field use. I don't know how this will effect the prices, maybe a little less? Wondering also if they'll use the electronic ticket service (app on a phone) that Ford Field typically uses or if they'll still do the credit card entry?

I know every venue is different, but for the i + e shows in Denver, you got tickets through Altitude Tickets/Flash Seats. The fees were just as outrageous as TM, but one nice thing was that the credit card entry tickets were flash seat tickets, which meant that in addition to swiping your credit card, you could also just show a QR code on your phone app. The GA tickets were also transferable through flash seats, the only venue I know of that did that.

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2017, 06:39:30 AM »
Heard that in Atlanta Noel will be one of three opening acts, the other 2 being Paramore and 21 pilots.

Is this a joke?

In addition to those opening acts, I think they're going to call the Atlanta show Kenaroo.

Offline tmk1314

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2017, 08:43:23 AM »
Any insider information on who the opening acts will be for the newly announce shows?

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • the vaccine for your wack scene
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2017, 09:21:34 AM »
Any insider information on who the opening acts will be for the newly announce shows?

Not for the North American shows. Noel Gallagher is doing the Latin America shows.

Offline TheU2Ken

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • To tell the truth, this could be the last time
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2017, 10:26:24 AM »

Is this a joke?

In addition to those opening acts, I think they're going to call the Atlanta show Kenaroo.
Not the worst idea I've seen today

Offline codeguy

• Elevated
  • If there is a light, don't let it go out
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2017, 10:49:15 AM »
With the additional rumors of more dates in South America and rumors of Australia and NZ, this is turning into a fully fledged world tour

Offline jrodr079

• Refugee
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2017, 11:24:31 AM »
With the additional rumors of more dates in South America and rumors of Australia and NZ, this is turning into a fully fledged world tour

It always was in my opinion.

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2017, 12:53:07 PM »
According to official sources, GA tickets in Mexico will be $140 USD + fees! That is twice as much as what the official U2.com announcement said, which stated that general admition floor tickets would be priced at $70 USD.

This is completely preposterous! And how was this allowed to happen!?

Do you know what St. Springsteen charges for GA?

Offline wambui24

• Babyface
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2017, 03:23:25 PM »
Gonna try to make the trip to Minneapolis.  I only used 3 of my 4 pre-sale tickets for Vancouver, but for the life of me, I can't find my dang code.  Anyone know if you're supposed to be able to find it on your u2.com account, or if they're planning on resending members their codes tomorrow?  I certainly hope so.  =/  Having seen the opening show, I'm really looking forward to seeing them again now that they seem to have gotten a bit more into their groove. 

The FAQ's on U2.com have been updated to say if you didn't get four tickets with the presale code, you can use whatever is remaining. I didn't see anything on if they would post the codes again, I should have two tickets left, but don't see the code on my acccount and I'm not sure if I saved it anywhere. I may email them if they don't say anything about it soon.

Yeah, I emailed them this morning and haven't heard anything back yet.  I'll let you know if I do.  I'm hoping they'll send codes out tomorrow to folks who still have tickets left.

Presale codes are up now.

monopoly

« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2017, 05:28:55 PM »
Pittsburgh only sold 40k tickets...

Offline zeeTV

• Numb
  • But I can change the world in me... REJOICE
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2017, 05:16:11 AM »
a.u.s.t.r.a.l.i.a  :-\