Author Topic: Presale access for newly announced shows  (Read 674 times)

Offline Swedescott

• Babyface
Presale access for newly announced shows
« on: June 06, 2017, 09:03:51 PM »
Hi, if I used my fan club presale for a show in the original lineup (Philly in next week), will fan club members get a new code for the second lineup of shows just announced?  Or was my first-time use of the presale code the only access I get?  Apologies if I missed something, the email I received about the new shows was not super clear.  Thank you!

Offline weinerdog

• Stateless
Re: Presale access for newly announced shows
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 10:55:21 PM »
No new code for this leg of the tour. If you didn't buy four tix for Philly then you can use that code for however many you have left.

Question #4 [here](You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Offline wambui24

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 03:17:19 PM »
I have one ticket left from the original presale, but I couldn't find my code.  As of now, when I'm logged into u2.com, it still says, "presale codes will be displayed soon."  I messaged them via the support link yesterday morning and just got a response back with my presale code.  They indicated in their email that presale codes have been released, but I wasn't able to see mine. 

Offline weinerdog

• Stateless
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 05:54:14 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have one ticket left from the original presale, but I couldn't find my code.  As of now, when I'm logged into u2.com, it still says, "presale codes will be displayed soon."  I messaged them via the support link yesterday morning and just got a response back with my presale code.  They indicated in their email that presale codes have been released, but I wasn't able to see mine.

Is your paid membership still active? Mine lapsed since I used my code the first time, and u2.com support told me that even though I had a partial code left I couldn't use it.

Offline wambui24

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 07:28:21 PM »

Is your paid membership still active? Mine lapsed since I used my code the first time, and u2.com support told me that even though I had a partial code left I couldn't use it.

Yeah, I reupped my membership before it expired - whew!