Author Topic: Will the setlist change up a bit for Europe?  (Read 431 times)

Offline evaboogaard

• Babyface
Will the setlist change up a bit for Europe?
« on: June 13, 2017, 06:16:34 AM »
Yeah I don't really know, but they might do that right?

Offline BelfastBoy

• Babyface
Re: Will the setlist change up a bit for Europe?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 06:28:23 AM »
My hopes were raised when A Sort Of Homecoming was played at some of the early shows, but it seems to have a distinctly unsafe place in the setlist as the tour has progressed. I'm seeing TJT show in Dublin next month so, logically, I'd hope that they'd play ASOH in their home city?! As for the rest of the setlist, I think that the post-JT songs for the encore(s) are a bit problematic. Wouldn't surprise me if the show finale leans more on bigger hits rather than something like Miss Sarajevo.

Offline kevc

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: Will the setlist change up a bit for Europe?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 12:32:31 PM »
I think the pre Joshua tree songs will need to extend to compensate for daylight, u can't have streets at 9pm in full daylight, I'm expecting a later start and possibly I will follow added to start, then the Joshua tree, and I don't see the encore changing too much, vertigo looks like it's staying in the set , if they played miss Sarajevo in the US I'd say it's a certainty for Europe particularly with the video footage, Miss Sarajevo has always gone down well in Europe, I was at Rome in 2005 and 2010 fab, have to say though not sure on his version until I hear it live myself.