Author Topic: Boston Show GA Parking  (Read 759 times)

Offline mnel13

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Boston Show GA Parking
« on: June 22, 2017, 04:19:58 PM »
Hey everybody, so as most people going to the Boston show may know, Gillette Stadium's parking lots open at 2:30. As far as I know, and I called the stadium Tuesday, they're not opening lots up early for fans who are getting there early to wait for GA. Does anyone know of any lots near the stadium that are confirmed to open earlier in the day? I would prefer to have my car all set by about 11:00 or noon as opposed to right when normal lots open as I know how much of a mess getting in is for games. I, and I'm sure others out there too would appreciate any info anybody may have as of right now. Thanks!

Offline 2HeartsBoston

• Wanderer
Re: Boston Show GA Parking
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 08:46:01 PM »
Hunt around here .. you may want to start your Sunday at Gillette around 8:30 at get a fan run GA line WB that allows you to leave. You will not be alone in this situation. However other fanatics ( in a kind way ) will have done this in other cities ask them Sunday am.
See you on the floor, actually no we will walk in mid set of the Lumineers and be 20 - 25 people from B stage and happy.
Enjoy!

Offline mnel13

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 06:52:29 AM »
Thanks! We're planning on getting there around 8 or 9 so we're going to ask some of the other people already there what they decided to do for parking, but if we don't find anywhere else that opens earlier we'll park at Rodman Ford across the street, because after talking to them they said their lot should be open between 1 and 2, once they finish with moving their inventory, and its only about a ten minute walk from the gate where the ga line is going to be

Offline liz_nyc

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 12:01:38 PM »
Hi, do you know where the GA line will be?  This is my first show on this tour! Thanks!!

Offline acrobat62

• Elevated
  • I'm hatching some plot, scheming some scheme
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 02:51:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, do you know where the GA line will be?  This is my first show on this tour! Thanks!!

Attended 360 at Gillette back in 2009, GA line was at Patirot Place, the open end of the stadium.  Honeslty, for 360, we got there about 3 hours before stadium gates opened, there was a minimal GA line, no nazi's, and we got to within 4-5 deep off the outer rail.

We'll be there again, but in seats this time.

Offline liz_nyc

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 08:06:47 PM »
Thanks so much! That sounds great. Does anyone know for this city, if you can get your GA #, step out, and then go back at a certain time? I have college friends who have seated tickets and I would love to spend time with them before the doors open. I don't know if I can wait in the heat for hours!

I appreciate your help.  Have fun at the show!!