Author Topic: Worried about stadium layout  (Read 996 times)

Offline BalconyTV

• Numb
Worried about stadium layout
« on: June 25, 2017, 09:32:44 PM »
I am a tad worried about my seats for Metlife on the 28th. They are in the lower bowl at the far end (section 129) Will our view be impeded by sound desk, light rigs etc?

Offline cocamojoe

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: Worried about stadium layout
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 02:24:26 AM »
You should be fine.

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 07:16:37 AM »
Yep, you should be ok. There will be four relay towers, one or two of which will have a slight effect, but these are narrow trusses. The front few rows of section 126 may have problems with the sound booth, you won't. You're actually on the good side, closer to the b-stage. So you'll have a good view of the b-stage & the main stage. Those front few rows in the lower bowl closer to the other far stadium corner, in sec 126, 124 & 123, may have their views of the b-stage obstructed by the sound booth, as shown below. SPOILER BELOW.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline miked331

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 09:43:13 AM »
What about side view. I have section 340 at Met Life. How hard is it to see the screen from there? Of course that would have to be assumed comparable to other stadiums (like 312 at Gillette?)

Is the stage set back enough or will you miss most of the screen from the side?

Offline wambui24

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 01:34:09 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about side view. I have section 340 at Met Life. How hard is it to see the screen from there? Of course that would have to be assumed comparable to other stadiums (like 312 at Gillette?)

The middle of the screen isn't viewable from extreme side seats closer to the stage, or at least that was my experience at BC Place in Vancouver.  Still an amazing show, though. 

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 05:31:44 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Unfortunately that appears to be very side on. Depending where you are in your section you may struggle to see any of the screen. The stage takes up a decent amount of the field. I've seen pictures from extreme side view seats that can actually see behind the stage!

How much were the seats, do they say 'obstructed view' on them? If they don't say anything, I'd recommend getting to the venue early, & if you're unhappy with your seats, going to see customer service. They usually have spare seats just for this occasion, though less seats available for a sell out I guess.

Offline AchtungPop

• Staring at the Sun
  • Walk On
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 08:28:59 PM »
Going Thursday. I think I should be okay. Section 124, row 27. Did not say obstructed view, but it did for the first few rows. Thanks for that pic, looks like it'd be about the same view, or close.

I still don't understand why my tickets are CC entry only and non-transferrable, yet if you go to Ticketmaster right now they have tickets in the exact same area that are resale (and being sold for $400+).
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:32:13 PM by AchtungPop »