Author Topic: ISO: Two NYC Stubs  (Read 430 times)

Offline ddresq

• Stranger in a Strange Land
ISO: Two NYC Stubs
« on: July 05, 2017, 07:18:45 AM »
Hey all,

New to the boards but (fortunately) have been seeing the band for over 20 years now. I was at MetLife last Thursday, June 29th and was lucky enough to have GA tickets. The only downside is that I didn't have a hard ticket and thus don't have a stub from the show. I also realized I am missing my stub from 7/27/15.

I have stubs from all of the other shows that I have seen over the years and hoping that someone might have an extra from 6/29/17 or 7/27/15 that they can send me. I am happy to pay for postage and buy you a beer at the next show we might cross paths. Please email me if you can help (daniel.ricciardi@gmail.com) and thanks in advance.

Best,
Dan

Offline JohnMegadeth

• Babyface
Re: ISO: Two NYC Stubs
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 09:24:46 AM »
Search eBay. I almost purchased a hardcopy for the show we went to in NYC in 2015, as we had e-tickets as well. For this tour, we were also in GA, so I took a screenshot of my Ticketmaster "ticket" for posterity.

Offline JohnMegadeth

• Babyface
Re: ISO: Two NYC Stubs
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 09:27:03 AM »
I just noticed the date of your NYC show, 07/27. We attended the 07/19 show, but naively didn't purchase the limited edition poster. I later purchased the poster from your show, which I had for about a year. I recently found the poster for our 07/19 show, so I bought it to replace the 07/27 one. I sold the 07/27 one to a fellow fan in Dublin.