Author Topic: U2 planning E+I USA &EU 2018  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Nagrom76

• Refugee
  • Bacon
Re: U2 planning E+I USA &EU 2018
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2017, 08:08:38 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They will likely go back to the same cities they played SOI

I think so, but I think it will probably be fewer nights and more cities. Something like:

LA x2
Boston x2
NYC x2
Chicago x2
Atlanta -- may even need a second night here depending on whether or not they play Louisville/Nashville/Charlotte
Miami
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Philly
Washington DC
Denver
Seatte
Dallas
Houston
Phoenix
Milwaukee
Detroit
St. Louis

And maybe a few colleges, like Notre Dame.

I think pretty-much every city with a basketball/hockey arena will get a show. I hope so!

They will do Montreal and Toronto, most likely Vancouver.

Offline edge726

• Babyface
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2017, 08:30:24 PM »
Maybe Barclays instead of MSG for NY?

Offline tom_b1807

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2017, 02:45:01 AM »
would definately go to glasgow and london again BUT would like them to do something inbetween so it's easier for people to get to  8)

Yeah, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, so many cities they could do which avoids the nightmare which is getting into London to see them (admittedly Twickenham wasn't too bad, but getting to the O2 was awful)

Offline kevc

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2017, 08:29:17 AM »
I'd be suprised if they don't play Manchester U.K., particularly given the terrorist act, will feel a bit weird going to see depeche mode there in November, so uk will get 3 cities, London and Glasgow being the others, then the usual Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Berlin etc... may ve a couple in Eastern Europe Prague etc

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2017, 11:52:32 AM »
Id never ever go back too Twickenham jus didn't lile it there an easy Stadium too get too if your flying is Paris SDF cheap too fly too from nearly every where & only a few train stops from CDG airport easiest Stadium too get that i know of also AccorHotel Arena is like literally built on the metro line soon as you walk up the steps its right in fron you.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 11:58:31 AM by Gavin82 »

Offline achtungjoshua

• Wanderer
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2017, 02:20:49 PM »
Id never ever go back too Twickenham jus didn't lile it there an easy Stadium too get too if your flying is Paris SDF cheap too fly too from nearly every where & only a few train stops from CDG airport easiest Stadium too get that i know of also AccorHotel Arena is like literally built on the metro line soon as you walk up the steps its right in fron you.

Gavin82 - did you actually go to school? Your use of English is atrocious.

monopoly

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2017, 02:35:22 PM »

Brain hurts

WookieeWarrior10

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2017, 04:06:18 PM »

Do you even know basic HTML? Here you go: