Author Topic: Soe Tracklist  (Read 23739 times)

Offline hollywoodswag

• Stateless
Re: Soe Tracklist
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2017, 09:15:35 PM »
That's not a bad idea. They could then release an album of remixes and call it Even Better Than the Real Things.

Offline wik73

• Numb
Soe Tracklist
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2017, 06:20:54 AM »
This album is starting to sound ridiculous. But Bono has said that's what he holds dear. I think he's proving it with some of these titles. Gone are the days of one tree hill, red hill mining town, or until the end of the world. Now we're left with title that have no mystery to them like much more better and love is greater than anything in its way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • aka The Ultra Beasts (Welcome back!)
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2017, 03:44:22 PM »
I myself will probably listen to the new songs no matter what they're called!  ;D

Offline dontwantwhatideserve

• Stateless
  • moaning periodically...
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2017, 11:05:17 AM »
More Songs About Love and Food...

monopoly

« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2017, 01:10:47 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This album is starting to sound ridiculous. But Bono has said that's what he holds dear. I think he's proving it with some of these titles. Gone are the days of one tree hill, red hill mining town, or until the end of the world. Now we're left with title that have no mystery to them like much more better and love is greater than anything in its way.

You never know how great they might be... "sleep like a baby tonight"

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2017, 01:19:55 PM »
More Songs About Love and Food...
Love And Food Or Else

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2017, 05:23:47 PM »
1. Love Is All We Have LEft
12. It's The Little Things That Give You Away
Let's keep going to theorize and fill in the rest! If/when the official tracklist is revealed I will post it here.

Offline wik73

• Numb
Soe Tracklist
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2017, 04:18:47 AM »

Actually, Sleep... made me curious.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2017, 08:45:55 AM »

Actually, Sleep... made me curious.

Yeah, that song is pretty.... Adequate leaning towards good.

Offline ultravioletlight

• Numb
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2017, 03:09:31 AM »

Yeah, Iím somewhat concerned about this too. I thought ďexperienceĒ was supposed to be a little darker in nature, but it seems like this album is nothing but love and joy. Hope Iím wrong.

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2017, 03:28:17 PM »

The Blackout seems pretty dark, and Get Out Of Your Own Way seems like a protest. You really canít judge an albumís common theme based on 2 or 3 songs.

Yeah, Iím somewhat concerned about this too. I thought ďexperienceĒ was supposed to be a little darker in nature, but it seems like this album is nothing but love and joy. Hope Iím wrong.
Oops, phone screwed up.

The Blackout seemed pretty dark, and Get Out Of Your Own Way sounds like a pretty rocking protest song. You shouldn't judge an album's themes just based on 3 songs and another 9-12 song titles. ;D

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2017, 03:29:41 PM »

The Blackout seems pretty dark, and Get Out Of Your Own Way seems like a protest. You really canít judge an albumís common theme based on 2 or 3 songs.

Oops, phone screwed up.

The Blackout seemed pretty dark, and Get Out Of Your Own Way sounds like a pretty rocking protest song. You shouldn't judge an album's themes just based on 3 songs and another 9-12 song titles. ;D
My original post seems to be showing, but only in the quote. Hmmmmmm. Now back to the tracklist!

Offline Smithy

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2017, 10:46:43 PM »
Everyone here judging songs purely on just their titles.. a bit crazy? Imagine if the internet existed during The Beatles era with some of the titles they had going, imagine the comments in a forum on the Sgnt. Pepper tracklist ;D Not to say i'm expecting U2 to release songs of that magnitude, but lets wait until we hear the new songs at least, then form a judgement. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 10:49:14 PM by Smithy »

Offline JFW

• Numb
  • Wondering why I still walk the earth
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2017, 12:43:31 AM »
Everyone here judging songs purely on just their titles.. a bit crazy? Imagine if the internet existed during The Beatles era with some of the titles they had going, imagine the comments in a forum on the Sgnt. Pepper tracklist ;D Not to say i'm expecting U2 to release songs of that magnitude, but lets wait until we hear the new songs at least, then form a judgement. Thanks.
Indeed. Achtung Baby has in lyrics wirh 'love' -- every song has 'love'. And it's still great (while it can be a bit annoying sometimes)

Offline WhenIsSOE

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2017, 09:39:26 AM »
Indeed. Achtung Baby has in lyrics wirh 'love' -- every song has 'love'. And it's still great (while it can be a bit annoying sometimes)
Yeah, and Achtung Baby is the freaking best >:)!