Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 845 times)

Offline adams76

• Babyface
What would you do?
« on: September 03, 2017, 08:37:10 AM »
Need some help here to make a decision. If you had Red Zones for a show and then found out you also had a connection through Live Nation for complimentary tickets (seat unknown) would you:
A. Take the risk of the unknown seats and sell your Red Zones?
B. Keep the Red Zones and enjoy the experience?
Quite torn. thanks

Offline dwaltman

• Staring at the Sun
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 10:14:02 AM »
Unless you have concerns about seeing over the crowd, I'd stay in Red Zone.  From what I seen you can move around RZ pretty well and you are as close to the stage/runway/b-stage as anyone in the stadium.  If you or your party are short and want an unobstructed view....might take my chances with the seats. 

Which show?  There are ways to sell your RZ.

monopoly

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 12:58:58 PM »
Those complimentary seats are usually, not too far away, but not exactly front row either. Unless you're desperate for money, I'd stay in redzone

Offline Smee

• Numb
  • Im Eddie and im a Monkey
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 09:12:24 AM »
Deffo stay in the Redzone. Seats suck!

Offline Argo

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Don't let the bastards grind you down
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 12:38:50 AM »
RZ. will definitely be closer. But if you really don't like the waiting around even in RZ to get a spot, I would pressure your Livenation contact to tell you more about where the seats are.

Offline u2fanaticforever

• Babyface
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 07:54:22 AM »
100% keep red zone, those are the tickets i have gotten already and seeing them in red zone again in st louis.. i think they are an awesome way to be close (especially the B stage) other than normal GA where I don't have to show up a couple days early to get a rail spot.

Offline adams76

• Babyface
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 09:43:06 AM »
Thanks for all your replies. I did end up keeping the Red Zones after all. but...
My friends with the Live Nation connection ended up having VIP (star lanyards) which included access to the VIP lounge and the free drinks plus access to the Red Zone area. I had a feeling it was going to end up that way but I couldn't risk losing the Red Zones. It was a great night and good to have all of us in the same area. Am I pi**ed that I spent $700 more than they did? Not really. That's the choice you make when you commit to buying the best experience possible to see your favourite band. My friends had never seen the band before and it was cool to see how blown away they were from the show. US Bank stadium is a cool venue but has lots of problems that need to get worked out. Way too much echo which apparently drove Joe O'Herlihy nuts. Lite beer king cans for $12?? Massive line ups, terrible crowd control, etc. Personally I'm done with floor seats for stadium shows. Too many people obstructing your view taking videos on their phones. The funny part is, most of these knuckleheads don't even watch their videos after anyways? I can see taking a couple of pics and maybe some quick videos but put the bloody phone back in your pocket and EXPERIENCE the show!
That's my rant. Was a good night. Hope they switch up the setlist for upcoming shows.