Author Topic: Going to the show alone last night was amazing!  (Read 1946 times)

Offline wambui24

• Babyface
Re: Going to the show alone last night was amazing!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2017, 12:21:19 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw the Vancouver show, too, and Exit was definitely the highlight for me as well!!  Since Vancouver was the opener, i'm looking forward to seeing another show now that they've gotten into their groove.  So excited!!!
Please post and let us know if this time around was better. Ty

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

They've definitely got it nailed down at this point.  Everything went much more smoothly, and Bono really brought his A game.  In Vancouver, I was in seats and had a hard time seeing the screen.  This time I got rail in the red zone, right behind Edge's keyboard.  Much different experience for sure.  I got to hear Bad this time, which was awesome, and I got to hear ASOH in Vancouver, which was amazing!  They were both great shows and really did feel like much different shows for me, which was pretty fantastic.  Still using Ultraviolet as a tribute to women, which I don't care for (love the tribute, just not with that song).  I'm pumped and ready for the next leg of the ie tour!  😊

Offline cabral255

• Stateless
Re: Going to the show alone last night was amazing!
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2017, 06:32:24 AM »
Thank you for letting is know about the show, glad you had a great time. I also can't wait for the next album and tour!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk