Author Topic: Will I need to show ticket for a place in GA line?  (Read 428 times)

Offline Declamom

• Babyface
Will I need to show ticket for a place in GA line?
« on: September 10, 2017, 06:33:39 PM »
My sister used her credit card to  purchase all the tickets for our family, for the KC show on Sept 12.  Four family members, including me, have GA tickets.  Will we need to have my sister there with her credit card/ID, in order to get in the GA line, or will she just need to be there when we actually enter the stadium itself? I was hoping/planning on arriving to the line several hours ahead of her and her husband.  They have seated tickets. Thanks very much for any help ( reassurance, hopefully!) you can give.

Offline trevgreg

• Running to Stand Still
Re: Will I need to show ticket for a place in GA line?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 05:12:59 AM »
You'd probably be able to get in line whenever without much trouble, but depending on how early, be prepared in case the stadium staff wants to scan you guys in and wristband you. Obviously, they'll want to do it when everyone is there. And the later you're in the line, the likely it'll be easier to explain to people around you if you're expecting one more person or so.

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
Re: Will I need to show ticket for a place in GA line?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 06:52:27 AM »
If the same card has both seated and GA tickets in it, most venues require you to go to the ticket resolution office and have tickets printed out. Check your venue email.

For instance, this was from the minneapolis show:

*If you have both Floor GA and Reserved Seats on the same credit card, please go directly to a Ticket Office Resolution window with your credit card and picture ID, located at Upper Pentair Gate or main Ticket Office.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 06:55:37 AM by lorijane »