Author Topic: Europe dates confirmed  (Read 12332 times)

Offline BelfastBoy

• Babyface
Re: Europe dates confirmed
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2018, 06:41:11 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still no announcement for Dublin or Belfast, not sure why.  Makes it very difficult if you want to go to a couple of shows and make a vacation of it.

With the Madrid Show being added on Sept 21 makes it less likely that Dublin would be between Madrid and Copenhagen.

Latest rumour is that the Irish shows will be announced early next week, possibly Monday. The dates will apparently be after the shows already announced, rather than being shoehorned into the existing schedule:

Offline samko

• Stateless
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2018, 06:46:24 AM »
Ive just checked my link from universal music the NEW DATES have NOT been updated too the link as of 1240pmuk time so im thinking NO @ the mo

Still a 9 day gap between 20th Sep & 29th Spain & Denamrk

Here’s hoping for Glasgow!

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2018, 11:27:18 AM »
2nd date added for Manchester on the Sat & London on the Wednesday

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2018, 11:46:13 AM »
I hate how they manipulate demand. There will definitely be 4 london shows. Just release the god damn tickets!

Offline 73October

• Staring at the Sun
  • Joy is an act of defiance
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2018, 11:53:04 AM »

Can't believe Sat for MCR,  there is another act on Sunday and U2 have quite a big stage set for the arena.  I'm guessing it can be packed down easily and quickly.  At least I'll be at the first night - a night of making defiant statements, I think.

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2018, 12:02:02 PM »
I really tbought it would be a Thur night as well this might mean Sat night could be a rush too get everyone out from there as well...!!!!
Im sooo lucky too have seated for the Friday show paid £111 each today the same Block is £207 im goimg too stick with the Fri show i did London in 2015 i like going different places each time.

& Yes London will get added again 2 shows @ 02 is like selling half of Wembley out when they did 2 nights @ Twickenham easy last year its a joke.

Only 3 blocks of platinum seats 17 tixs in total left now for the Fri @ MEN on TM there is actually cheaper tixs on the 2nd sites JOKES JOKES
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 12:28:44 PM by Gavin82 »

Offline Dono

• Refugee
  • If I could, I would.....
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2018, 11:40:33 PM »

Can't believe Sat for MCR,  there is another act on Sunday and U2 have quite a big stage set for the arena.  I'm guessing it can be packed down easily and quickly.  At least I'll be at the first night - a night of making defiant statements, I think.

They get faster on the put up/take down as the tour progresses. After the last I&E Dublin show, it was all gone 4 hours after the end.

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2018, 03:56:33 AM »
Copenhagen gets a 2nd show on the Sunday night 30th Sep just added

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2018, 07:15:55 AM »
Milan gets a 3rd show Mon 15th Oct

Offline UnknownCaller98

• Numb
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2018, 11:13:07 AM »
With the Belfast show on the 27th- it seems pretty likely now that London will only get 2 shows. Disappointing.

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2018, 11:44:39 AM »
Strange aint it they know they can do 4 easy same as 2015..!!!!

Offline Dono

• Refugee
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2018, 11:57:54 AM »
They can certainly fill 4, but can they do 4? I get this whole intimacy thing, but so many fans miss out with the smaller venues, especially with the whole LN/TM organised scalping and so many people going to multiple shows in multiple cities. Time to find another band.....

Offline jono2u

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • "i was born to sing for you"
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2018, 04:23:44 AM »
London should be thankful they are getting 2 after they got 2 last year. Birmingham hasn't been played in about 20 years and Glasgow is missing out for the second tour in a row. If you want to go to more shows do what the rest of us do and travel. I'll be in Manchester(or as i will be calling it for this tour - Glasgow South!)

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2018, 04:59:10 AM »
I just go too a different city every time ive done the Hydro was the best ever show i hardly ever do home gigs its all about meeting new fans new citys & of course hearing Streets LIVE...!!! Im going too Manchester only cos ive never been MEN ive done 3Arena Hydro 02 so have no intentions going back too them.
i need too see them @ Cpark tho i just couldn't make it last year im sure sure they play there again tho its easy £££££ for them

I just dont think the Hydro is bigger enough for them @ mo the demand is just off the scale...!!!! I know im thinking ahead but im sure 2019 will see them again in EU there is a lot of places they missing
Poland
Switzerland
Belgium
Austria
Norway

To name a few the demand is huge im sure there will be a 2nd leg
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 05:06:10 AM by Gavin82 »

Offline Dono

• Refugee
« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2018, 05:33:23 AM »
I just go too a different city every time ive done the Hydro was the best ever show i hardly ever do home gigs its all about meeting new fans new citys & of course hearing Streets LIVE...!!! Im going too Manchester only cos ive never been MEN ive done 3Arena Hydro 02 so have no intentions going back too them.
i need too see them @ Cpark tho i just couldn't make it last year im sure sure they play there again tho its easy £££££ for them

I just dont think the Hydro is bigger enough for them @ mo the demand is just off the scale...!!!! I know im thinking ahead but im sure 2019 will see them again in EU there is a lot of places they missing
Poland
Switzerland
Belgium
Austria
Norway

To name a few the demand is huge im sure there will be a 2nd leg

I am also doing MEN as I have never been and London O2 is just too big. So maybe Dono, Jono2u and Gavin82 can all meet for a pint before/afterwards!