Author Topic: Bono Rocks My World!  (Read 1006920 times)

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
Re: Bono Rocks My World!
« Reply #20025 on: February 25, 2011, 07:31:17 AM »
Just saying farewell to the original thread!  Thanks for the memories.  *sniff*  :D

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
« Reply #20026 on: February 25, 2011, 12:43:40 PM »
Ooh - looks like I nearly missed my chance to post one last time in this beautiful thread! Good by original BRMW thread...I didn't visit you nearly as often as I would have liked, but whenever I did it was always a haven of awesomeness. In honour of this bittersweat occasion, here are some of my very favourites:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[/img]

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #20027 on: February 25, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »
I love me some baby Bono. Bye, bye, old thread.  :'(

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #20028 on: February 25, 2011, 08:10:51 PM »
And I'll lock it and send it to the thread Hall of Fame  ;D