Author Topic: Why no Wikipedia page in English for the current tour?  (Read 464 times)

Offline cocamojoe

• Intellectual Tortoise
Why no Wikipedia page in English for the current tour?
« on: May 16, 2018, 11:03:00 PM »
I was able to pull one up in French, and, while there may be still more in other languages, there is still no Wikipedia page for the Experience & Innocence Toue in English.

The only real reason that I care is because Im a big nerd for numbers, and I like to compare numbers in a particular venue from tour to tour. As the current Billboard Boxscore postings have the first four shows of this tour listed, I hope that the missing Wikipedia page shows up before the next boxscore posting, presumably next week, on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Offline JFW

• Numb
  • Wondering why I still walk the earth
Re: Why no Wikipedia page in English for the current tour?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 12:00:00 AM »
You can make it yourself ;)

Maybe just on the same page as Innocence + Experience

Offline superdragtn

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 06:12:13 AM »
I was able to get to one about a week ago from clicking through the next tour link on the JT30 Wikipedia page.  I haven't been able to replicate it since then.  It's almost like someone had created one and Wikipedia took it down.

Offline wons

• Numb
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 09:31:23 AM »
There has been a page, but for some reason, it keeps taking you to the album page. Not sure how to fix it, or when someone will.  I suppose we could have a billboard Boxscore stats thread in this forum as an alternative.