Author Topic: 2019 subscriber gift  (Read 6264 times)

Offline Tortuga

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: 2019 subscriber gift
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2019, 06:51:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All I am saying is they are not involved in the mundane day-to-day details everyone is always complaining about on here.  Crappy customer service, slow shipping, etc.  Bono is not walking through the call center giving performance reviews.  The band give creative direction and move on to other things.  They aren't running these things day to day.  Could they set up their own?  Probably but it wouldn't be as cost effective and managing costs and investing wisely is how (as you pointed out) they have become wealthy on top of their music success.  And if there is one thing I have learned over the years about fans is that they are never all happy.  Someone is always all twisted up about something.  Personally, the fan club has its faults but I'm much more in favor of them outsourcing it (even if its crappier) so they can work on music, not dealing with fan club issues.
My point was why do they do it at all.  Its a money grab taking advantage of people they so “appreciate” for “giving them a great life”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline habib2343

• Wanderer
Re: 2019 subscriber gift
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2019, 01:52:10 PM »
They must be holding back to coincide with the Australiasian leg of the JT tour this fall....that said if they still don't release it by then, i want my money back...

disappointing Lads, disappointing....seems you'd rather i get my fix off youtube..