Author Topic: Experience + Innocence Tour Video  (Read 821 times)

Offline zooshoes

• Stateless
Experience + Innocence Tour Video
« on: April 18, 2019, 05:35:16 AM »
Does anyone know if there are plans to release a video of the Experience + Innocence Tour? It's the first tour since forever they haven't done so. I really want one and am keeping my fingers crossed.

Offline ian ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Child of Grace
  • Don't worry, baby, it'll be alright
Re: Experience + Innocence Tour Video
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 02:29:07 PM »
They recorded the final Berlin show, ostensibly for a concert video. But they haven't even released a Joshua Tree 2017 video yet, so who's to say when it will come out.

Offline Argo

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Don't let the bastards grind you down
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 08:26:55 PM »
They will put something out for Christmas. Would bet a lot of money on it. Will be interesting to see how they deal with both JT anniversary tour and E&I. would they put both out together or give people option to buy them separately or one this year and one next year? A JT release would probably sell better as will get more casual fans to buy it.

Offline Gazoon

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 02:02:02 AM »
Would like to see the JT tour and the E+I tour released as a 4K disc. It would be their first 4K concert! Perhaps this was a missed opportunity with the I+E concert film that was filmed in Paris.

U2 fan? Give this high quality original music a listen: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login