Author Topic: Bono's son Elijah Hewson has released his first single with the band Inhaler  (Read 170 times)

Offline Allie79

• Numb
  • Mild, green and squeaky clean
Hi Everybody!

I don't know if you've already seen or heard it, but Inhaler have released their first single and I think it's good anf especially because it reminds me of the early days of U2; you can definitely hear that Elijah is Bono's son.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline wons

• Numb
Hi Everybody!

I don't know if you've already seen or heard it, but Inhaler have released their first single and I think it's good anf especially because it reminds me of the early days of U2; you can definitely hear that Elijah is Bono's son.

I listened to the first song, "It Won't Always Be Like This". It has a stunning early 80s new wave sound. Sort reminds me of "Birds Fly(Whisper To A Scream) by the Icicle Works. Sounds great! They really nailed it with this one. It will be difficult though to get attention as rock music in general is not that popular anymore at least in the United States. In the last weeks HOT 100 songs in the United States, only 5 of the songs even remotely fit into the definition of rock music. Perhaps it will catch on in Europe and hopefully they will make enough money to continue doing this for a while or longer.

Offline jc619er

• Numb
I was skeptical reading what this was, but man the songs are really good. I enjoyed all of them. Will definitely be checking for them.