Author Topic: Promenade  (Read 697 times)

Offline scott7

• Stateless
  • and still we run, we run and don't look back
Promenade
« on: April 30, 2019, 01:20:49 PM »
Hey folks, my band released an album of U2 covers as a tribute/thank you type thing in 2016. We've been posting a few of them on our youtube channel. This is our version of Promenade, one of our favourite songs. Hope ok to share here and no worries if the mods need to delete or move. Our aim is not straight covers as we're not a tribute band but more reinterpretations of the songs. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online Tortuga

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: Promenade
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 06:00:00 PM »
Awesome cover.  Is the album available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline scott7

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 10:07:40 AM »
hey, thanks, yeah it's called 33 - band is December and the album is on all digital stores etc - vinyl and CD available from our site decemberband.com

Offline devilshoes

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 01:14:54 AM »
Great cover. Never heard a cover of his track before. One of my faves. Well done !

Offline hollywoodswag

• Stateless
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 04:08:28 AM »
Allow me to extend my personal thanks to you for creating such an awesome album, and I want to add my extra commendation on the selection of songs. The whole album was very, very good, but please permit me to add an extra special thank-you for the exceptional renditions of I Fall Down, Surrender, and A Sort of Homecoming. Absolutely spectacular!

Offline scott7

• Stateless
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 03:05:59 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great cover. Never heard a cover of his track before. One of my faves. Well done !

thanks so much.

Offline scott7

• Stateless
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 03:06:49 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Allow me to extend my personal thanks to you for creating such an awesome album, and I want to add my extra commendation on the selection of songs. The whole album was very, very good, but please permit me to add an extra special thank-you for the exceptional renditions of I Fall Down, Surrender, and A Sort of Homecoming. Absolutely spectacular!

That's so kind of you - and apologies for the belated reply. Thanks a million.