Author Topic: Tour Announcement - Joshua Tree Tour 2019  (Read 4333 times)

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
Re: Tour Announcement - Joshua Tree Tour 2019
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 11:14:19 PM »
& all the doubters saying it aint going  too happen they will not do JT again LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have a good read..!!!!!

Doubters are you still doubting...!!!!! lols
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 03:36:09 AM by Gavin82 »

Offline MLily

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 12:21:59 AM »

Seoul Gig Ticket Sales
Exclusive on YES24 Ticket

Fan Club Pre-sale Advence Certification: June 7 (Mon) 10:00 am - Jun 10 (Mon) 9:59 am KST(UTC+09:00)

Fan Club Pre-sale
Red Hill Group: June 10 (Mon) Day 12 - June 11 (Tue) 5:59 pm
Wires Group: June 10 (Mon) 8:00 pm - June 11 (Tue) 5:59 pm

* Ticketing will be closed on June 10 from 6:00 pm to 7:59 pm, when the Red Hills group's first pre-sale ends, due to a ticketing conversion

General Sale: June 12 (Wed) 12:00 pm -

Ticket Price (Including VAT)
Standing (RED) ZONE \454,000 (\154,000 + Donation \300,000) ($382)
Reserved Seat VIP \330,000 ($278)
Reserved Seat R \242,000 ($204)
Reserved Seat S \176,000 ($148)
Standing R \154,000 ($130)
Standing S \143,000 ($120)
Reserved Seat A \121,000 ($102)
Reserved Seat B \99,000 ($84)

And there's also a promotional vid...

Offline adityeah

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 07:09:08 AM »
Hi all,

I am from India (currently living in Sydney, Australia). I have been listening to U2 since the last 20 years. I have practically worshipped the band. I grew up on it. These guys have been my everything in music.

Back in India, we hardly ever get to see bands like U2, ever. All my life I have had this dream of watching them perform, in close proximity.

In 2010, I was in America, only for 6 months. U2 had announced a tour back then. I was overjoyed and I had got the ticket for it. Unfortunately, the tour was cancelled. That I was the closest I ever came to realising my life's dream of watching them live.

So, this news today, no one can understand how much this means to me.

I just want to ask - I am confused about what ticket to buy. Money is not a consideration for such a dream. I just want to be on the first row. Also, how do I get the ticket during the pre-sales? I have never attended a concert like this. If someone can guide me, I will be grateful.

Thanks,

addie
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 07:17:54 AM by adityeah »

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 07:43:07 AM »
Hi all,

I am from India (currently living in Sydney, Australia). I have been listening to U2 since the last 20 years. I have practically worshipped the band. I grew up on it. These guys have been my everything in music.

Back in India, we hardly ever get to see bands like U2, ever. All my life I have had this dream of watching them perform, in close proximity.

In 2010, I was in America, only for 6 months. U2 had announced a tour back then. I was overjoyed and I had got the ticket for it. Unfortunately, the tour was cancelled. That I was the closest I ever came to realising my life's dream of watching them live.

I just want to ask - I am confused about what ticket to buy. Money is not a consideration for such a dream. I just want to be on the first row. Also, how do I get the ticket during the pre-sales? I have never attended a concert like this. If someone can guide me, I will be grateful.

Thanks,

addie

If you want access to U2.com pre-sales you need to join. It will get you access to the second wave of access in the Wires Group. You may want to check Live Nation pre-sale activity (you will need to sign up) or sometimes local stadium sponsors do pre-sale. Other than that it’s the public on sale.

If you want near the front it’s GA you are looking for.

Offline adityeah

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 07:59:44 AM »
Thank you for the quick reply :-) What is the difference between the U2.com pre-sales and the LiveNation ones? Also, isnt signing up to U2.com paid-only?

If you want near the front it’s GA you are looking for.

From the look of the map, yes, that sounds correct. But I was also wondering about the Red zone. Isn't that in any way better?

If it is GA only, should I, ideally, arrive very early to the concert?

Thanks again. This means a lot to me and is a once-in-a-lifetime thing, so I want to make the right decision.

Offline Kim

• Wanderer
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2019, 08:59:20 AM »
If it’s the same stage setup as in Europe, RZ is definitely worth it. It was next to the catwalk. They were really close. RZ for I&E and E&I was not worth it. There was a gap between the catwalk and RZ.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:02:21 AM by Kim »

Offline Gavin82

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2019, 09:13:08 AM »
I think there will be added shows on sale day as there is room.
So happy for everyone in that part of the world enjoy the coming months.

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2019, 09:51:41 AM »
Who's to say the won't mix in more Rattle and Hum songs?

I think its a bad idea.

Offline Luzita

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2019, 11:42:23 AM »
I wish to God I could go to this tour -- see U2 and get to see Australia! But I just don't have the time or money this year.

Also, I hate to keep making the same sort of observation, but where's the Singapore date? I don't see it listed. And I randomly came across something with Singopore fans getting all excited. Don't want to give them false hope.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 12:15:01 PM by Luzita »

Offline dwaltman

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2019, 12:53:07 PM »
Hi all,

Thanks,

addie

If money is no object, here....then just splurge on Red Zone.  You won't be disappointed.  Plus you're doing a little good along the way as some of the money is charitable.

Offline Willytown

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2019, 01:53:38 PM »
Hi all
I am looking at the Brisbane show. Does anyone know the difference between the “VIP hot seat gold ticket”and the “category 1 Reserve” seating. Appears to maybe be the same seats? But way more expensive. Apart from that can’t see much else unless you want one free ($3) drink and a lanyard?

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2019, 10:44:15 PM »
Hi all
I am looking at the Brisbane show. Does anyone know the difference between the “VIP hot seat gold ticket”and the “category 1 Reserve” seating. Appears to maybe be the same seats? But way more expensive. Apart from that can’t see much else unless you want one free ($3) drink and a lanyard?

Not sure as I’ve never purchased those tickets but I think sometimes there is a gift in addition. Worth checking for sure before purchasing

Offline Kim

• Wanderer
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2019, 11:25:02 PM »
Vip means you get a gift and free drinks before the show. The gift is very nice.

Offline ian ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Child of Grace
  • Don't worry, baby, it'll be alright
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2019, 12:57:32 PM »
Hi all,

Thanks,

addie

Awesome. That is so cool!!! I hope you have a great time. If you can get first or second row at the B-stage, that’s the best place to be. Get a GA if you can, and get in line about 5-6 hours before the show starts. Otherwise, don’t worry about being front row. With this specific show, what you get to see from the back is amazing! Absolutely beautiful. Enjoy the show!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 12:59:22 PM by ian ryan »

Offline zedg

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • *POP*
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2019, 11:06:43 PM »
I think it's intentional that they are playing Syd on 22nd Nov, the anniversary day of Mick H's death.

Cities in order are: Brisbane > Melb > Adel > Syd > Perth ... but you would think they would just travel along the coast in order of city/distance: Bris > Syd  > Melb > Adel > Perth.
If the 22nd date is intentional, I would expect they play Stuck in a Moment... BUT what would be GLORIOUS, is if 'some' or all members of INXS came on stage and they all played together... an INXS song(s)/medley... combo of U2 song..  Serious how good would that be? Why would you NOT want to do this? Such an exciting guest appearance combo. PLEASE GOD. Let it happen.