Author Topic: The Joshua Tree Tour 2019  (Read 731 times)

Offline TheRuts

• Stranger in a Strange Land
The Joshua Tree Tour 2019
« on: May 30, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »
6 dates in Australia and New Zealand announced.

Will this be a portent of things to come, doing an Iron Maiden: tour to promote the new album followed by greatest hits tour?

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
Re: The Joshua Tree Tour 2019
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 09:32:24 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
6 dates in Australia and New Zealand announced.

Will this be a portent of things to come, doing an Iron Maiden: tour to promote the new album followed by greatest hits tour?

I dont think so - but then again who knows. It could be several things - acknowledgement of the fact its been ages since they toured that part of the world with the knowledge they are disappearing for ages before making new music. Could also be they are hanging up their instruments after this. It could be as you say mind a change in approach based on their age?

Offline TheRuts

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 02:06:11 PM »
I would like the idea of two seperate tours, one for the more casual fan in stadiums while the more hardcore types get arena shows with new material and rarely played numbers.

Offline kevtn43

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 12:46:04 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would like the idea of two seperate tours, one for the more casual fan in stadiums while the more hardcore types get arena shows with new material and rarely played numbers.

I like that idea as well,  but i also think they like to celebrate the past and show the future of the band sprt of this is where we were now this is where we are going