Author Topic: Get Together Party for U2 Fans Going To Auckland Concerts  (Read 275 times)

Offline Jutsy

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Get Together Party for U2 Fans Going To Auckland Concerts
« on: June 21, 2019, 11:00:15 AM »
I'm Justin from Wellington New Zealand, and I'd love to organise a party for U2 fans from around the world coming to the 2 nights U2 are playing Auckland on 8/9 November. I graciously bought surprise tickets for my sister and best friend to travel up to Auckland from Wellington with me for the concerts, but neither wanted to stump up for airfares/accommodation, so I've sold those tickets and will be coming up by myself. I've got GA tickets and will be aiming to get to the B stage railing. Anyhoo, keen to organise a bit of a party in Auckland for both gig nights, so if you want to be involved in this, just holler back.

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Get Together Party for U2 Fans Going To Auckland Concerts
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 05:44:53 PM »
I know the guys on U2start have already organised an event. Remy & the guys are really nice. Got the band December lined up too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bummer about your sister & friend bailing. I'm sure you'll still have a lot of fun though. I bought a Sydney GA for my sister's 50th birthday present. She'll be very happy to come along, now I've just got to convince her to wait in the GA line all day  ::)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 05:49:59 PM by d.darroch »

Offline scott7

• Stateless
  • and still we run, we run and don't look back
Re: Get Together Party for U2 Fans Going To Auckland Concerts
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 02:57:28 PM »
hey guys - I'm with December - thrilled to be heading to NZ - our event with U2start is on 7th so no conflict :)

If we can help at after shows on 8th or 9th let me know. We are on fb here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or contactable on email at originaldecember@gmail.com