Author Topic: Zooropa Green Promo CD  (Read 198 times)

Offline hollywoodswag

• Stateless
Zooropa Green Promo CD
« on: September 05, 2019, 11:11:48 AM »
Good afternoon! I was wondering if anyone here has a copy of the green promo CD of Zooropa with the shorter version of the song with which they may be willing to part. I saw two copies on Discogs, but I'd rather not have to shell out $79 plus shipping (minimum) for one song. If anyone has it, or any of the other colored promo CD singles from that album that they may be interested in selling, please let me know. Thanks!

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
Re: Zooropa Green Promo CD
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 07:37:37 AM »
I bought my copy in 93 but it's not for sale. I bought it off a store called slcd.

Offline hollywoodswag

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 09:46:47 AM »
Thanks for pointing me in that direction! They had some really good stuff, but I think that if they had the promo single for sale, it would be a lot more expensive than the $80 I'm seeing.

I saw that they had the Lemon promo (not the commercial single), but I found one for less than $50 at Discogs, and not being the biggest Lemon fan, I don't know that I'm in much of a hurry to grab it unless the price drops. I want that one more for the sake of having the whole Zooropa collection, as it were, more so than having it exclusively out of desire for those songs themselves. The title track, on the other hand, is spectacular, and I liked hearing one that would be so well suited to playlist inclusion.

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 05:25:58 PM »
The edit isn't that good.