Author Topic: Ever wanted to attend a U2charist? Join us in San Diego 5/3/20  (Read 101 times)

Offline liveaid85

• Babyface
Ever wanted to attend a U2charist? Join us in San Diego 5/3/20
« on: February 08, 2020, 05:56:27 PM »
My church is having a U2charist and everyone is welcome to attend on Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. We have a small band that will be performing 8 U2 songs live, we will show a U2 video and we have a children's choir as well as an adult choir. Please come and sing along with the music!

We will be taking an offering with all proceeds going to the African Well Fund in honor of Bono's 60th birthday. More info to come, our church is University City United Church of Christ, 2877 Governor Drive, San Diego, CA 92122. The church website is ucuc.org or find us on Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline shineinthesummernight

• Child of Grace
Re: Ever wanted to attend a U2charist? Join us in San Diego 5/3/20
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 05:26:52 PM »
That's cool!  Wish I could attend, but it's too far away.  Best wishes to your group!

Offline scott7

• Stateless
  • and still we run, we run and don't look back
Re: Ever wanted to attend a U2charist? Join us in San Diego 5/3/20
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 03:14:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My church is having a U2charist and everyone is welcome to attend on Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. We have a small band that will be performing 8 U2 songs live, we will show a U2 video and we have a children's choir as well as an adult choir. Please come and sing along with the music!

We will be taking an offering with all proceeds going to the African Well Fund in honor of Bono's 60th birthday. More info to come, our church is University City United Church of Christ, 2877 Governor Drive, San Diego, CA 92122. The church website is ucuc.org or find us on Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all the every best with this project - sounds great - sending you best wishes from Scotland.