Author Topic: tour presale with horizon, breathe and boots - what am i???  (Read 13058 times)

Offline sweetmelody

• Stranger in a Strange Land
  • "And you can dream, so dream out loud.
Re: tour presale with horizon, breathe and boots - what am i???
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »
Thank God for this forum!!!!!

I was panicky about my presale code and tour dates, etc..

I have my presale code, e-mail M.I.A, but it seems i am group BREATHE. I subscribed 10/08. Made it to group Breathe, wow what an honor.

Anyone have any idea when USA, west coast tour dates will be posted?

Thanks everyone!  ;)

Offline Mark0930

• Wanderer
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2009, 01:52:47 PM »
keeping my fingers crossed for Foxboro..... ;D

Offline Witsa

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2009, 06:21:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank God for this forum!!!!!

I was panicky about my presale code and tour dates, etc..

I have my presale code, e-mail M.I.A, but it seems i am group BREATHE. I subscribed 10/08. Made it to group Breathe, wow what an honor.

Anyone have any idea when USA, west coast tour dates will be posted?

Thanks everyone!  ;)

keep checking the U2.com/tours  area  it will tell you there. 

they will keep it updated as to dates.

mariamontreal

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 06:55:03 AM »
I am a Horizon member, can I keep my code until the show I want is posted? will I be getting a new one later on ?

Offline Falling At Your Feet

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 07:30:22 AM »
The current information(which could change, if there are additional tour legs)) is that you only get ONE code, and one code only,you won't be getting another one later in the tour,so the options are assuming you are going to U.S. shows.:

1) use it for shows already announced when the presales start(and get up to 4 tickets in total for one show or ticket/s to multiple shows but a ticket total of 4 in total)

2) use it when the show/s you want is announced and presales start(and get up to 4 tickets in total for one show or ticket/s to multiple shows but a ticket total of 4 in total)

3) A combination of the above, as in, use the code to get tickets(less than 4) for show presales already announced, and then use the remainder for shows that have not yet being announced.

If going to shows in Europe, you only have the option of buying up to 4 tickets for one show only.

Unfortunately you cannot combine  European and U.S. shows, so you have to use the code all for US shows or all for European shows

Offline pMagog

• Babyface
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »
I have been a free subscriber for years but only recently (3weeks) became paid subscriber and I didnt actually know about presale just had money and liked the gift and always intended to become member but always put off but I am in Breathe section and code is U2B so hope its because it knows I am fan and not scalper as been free member for years and not an oversight

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 08:38:46 PM »
I have been a free subscriber for years but only recently (3weeks) became paid subscriber and I didnt actually know about presale just had money and liked the gift and always intended to become member but always put off but I am in Breathe section and code is U2B so hope its because it knows I am fan and not scalper as been free member for years and not an oversight

I think you're safe. Just don't sell the code on ebay. ;)

Offline pMagog

• Babyface
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 08:49:55 PM »
O god I couldnt, I queued from midnight to get tickets to last croke park gig and as much craic as it was with few beers anything that can give me chance of tickets before resorting to queuing is a godsend and shall be used with great zest and my three friends who like u2 but could never be Ar**d lining up will be happy also

Offline paddymcrico

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2009, 11:59:36 PM »
I've been given a code UB40O5A5772R9HZ does that mean I can buy tickets on the first day??????? ???

Offline grymarg

• Babyface
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2009, 04:21:05 AM »
As a horizon member just used my precode    was really quick and easy  woo hoo roll on Aug

Offline findandgoseek

• Babyface
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2009, 07:54:13 AM »
i'm a horizon member, i got 4 good tickets. section 333, row F. after i first logged in and ask for the best seats available, it gave me section 333, row Q. i wasn't crazy about that so i hit search again and it came back with F. i didn't want to push my luck so i went for it.