Author Topic: Where can I get tix after the pre-sale  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Harper77

• Babyface
Where can I get tix after the pre-sale
« on: March 09, 2009, 09:03:58 AM »
Does anyone know where I can get tix when they go on sale to the general public?  I checked Ticketmaster and they have no info at all.

I am wanting tix to the Toronto show.

Also, any news on a Buffalo show at all??

Offline bonogrl from Boston

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • I had the feeling it was out of control
Re: Where can I get tix after the pre-sale
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 10:40:07 AM »
Well, they are now part of Live Nation so I believe you can get tickets through them.  However I think Live Nation and Ticketmaster have merged so I'm not sure exactly.  I just checked Live Nation and they have no info yet either.  I think it's just too soon.  I don't think they will have the info until closer to the on-sale date.  I'd keep checking both over the next few days.  Either way, this is where you should be able to get them.

Offline bonogrl from Boston

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • I had the feeling it was out of control
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »
Also I just noticed on the new website for the tour there is a button that says "purchase tickets" so you can always go there. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline beau99

• Stateless
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 02:36:50 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, they are now part of Live Nation so I believe you can get tickets through them.  However I think Live Nation and Ticketmaster have merged so I'm not sure exactly.  I just checked Live Nation and they have no info yet either.  I think it's just too soon.  I don't think they will have the info until closer to the on-sale date.  I'd keep checking both over the next few days.  Either way, this is where you should be able to get them.
They haven't merged officially yet, as things like that take months to make final, plus with the monopoly it would create, it probably won't happen due to anti-trust laws.

But yeah. LiveNation is where they'll be at.