Author Topic: u2.com presale emails  (Read 1412 times)

Offline reventhon

• Stateless
u2.com presale emails
« on: March 09, 2009, 04:50:04 PM »
The FAQ page on U2.com says subscribers have been emailed details of their presale access code and details of presale dates. According to U2.com this happened before the tour details were posted this morning. However, in my case this has not happened. Are we all still waiting for this email, or is it just me? (I have my code from the website, its just the presale dates that are supposedly in the email that i haven't got that are missing!!!) Can Anyone shed any light on this?

Cheers

Reventhon

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
Re: u2.com presale emails
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 04:52:48 PM »
Here's some info:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline reventhon

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »
Thanks for the help.

Offline rodeojones

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 08:25:18 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The FAQ page on U2.com says subscribers have been emailed details of their presale access code and details of presale dates. According to U2.com this happened before the tour details were posted this morning. However, in my case this has not happened. Are we all still waiting for this email, or is it just me? (I have my code from the website, its just the presale dates that are supposedly in the email that i haven't got that are missing!!!) Can Anyone shed any light on this?

Cheers

Reventhon

I haven't received my pre-sale email yet but I still cannot log into my U2 email either.  I have my pre-sale code on the tour page so I'm not too worried.   

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 08:46:21 PM »
Glad I'm not planning on attending dates in Europe. I got my e-mail after the presale started. Oh well, I haven't heard any presale complaints yet.