Author Topic: Got my presale email - a very confused Breather  (Read 1330 times)

Offline alanr79

• Refugee
  • Laugher is eternity if the joy is real!
Got my presale email - a very confused Breather
« on: March 10, 2009, 07:02:27 AM »
Hi all,

Got my email stating that my presale is on 11th, Wednesday. All good so far....now the bad part - I am only eligible for purchase tickets for 1 of the following Amsterdam, Gothenburg, or Milan...WTF? I thought it was any European show.

I'm in Dublin and was looking to go to the show on the 24th?

What on earth is going on??? Happy, but not as I should be.

Al

Offline yam_yam

• Refugee
Re: Got my presale email - a very confused Breather
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 07:09:02 AM »
No, they're just telling you that the pre sale for these specific shows are available tomorrow. Not that you can only go there. Everyone will have had that email to alert them, incase they were thinking of going to that show. Just wait till you get one telling you about 24th show you wanted to go to and then buy your tickets when it tells ya.

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 07:10:41 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all,

Got my email stating that my presale is on 11th, Wednesday. All good so far....now the bad part - I am only eligible for purchase tickets for 1 of the following Amsterdam, Gothenburg, or Milan...WTF? I thought it was any European show.

I'm in Dublin and was looking to go to the show on the 24th?

What on earth is going on??? Happy, but not as I should be.

Al

you are .i think there just saying that if you wanted to get some tickets that are available this week,this is the day when you can actually use your code.the other presale dates haven't officially been announced yet or though there  next week judging by info being posted

Offline alanr79

• Refugee
  • Laugher is eternity if the joy is real!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 07:12:36 AM »
phew...hope so. thanks folks

A